It's my Party

"Hello!" Mahiru waved into the camera. "I hope you guys are doing fine! Let's play a game, shall we?"

"Like what?"

"Like... Never have I ever. Have you guys played this game before?"

Yuzu nodded. "Let's play!"

"Never have I ever set a friend up on a date." Read Asahi aloud, whom immediately reached for his can of soda. Nozomu, Laura, Yuzu and Mahiru drank from their respective cups.

Yume was puzzled. "Who did you set up?"

Laura shot her friend a sly grin. "You and Subaru, of course! And our infamous Kanata and Ako!" Upon hearing her words, Yume and Ako immediately turned red. "How dare you!" They shouted, but the 'shipping gang' only chuckled and tried to stay calm about the whole situation. "Believe me," Interrupted Nozomu, "You'll thank us for it someday!"

"No we won't!" Yelled Subaru and Yume at the same time. "And you're completely in sync!" Added Asahi.

Subaru was quick to change the subject by reading the second question. "Never have I ever fallen in love--"

Before he was even finished with the sentence, his can of coke was already thrusted into his face by Nozomu. Sighing, he drank it, along with Kanata, Asahi, Ako and Nozomu. However, when he spotted Yume did not even take a sip of her strawberry milkshake, he tilted his head back in disappointment. 

"Never have I ever... Oh this is for you, Kanata-kun! Prepare your can of soda!" Nozomu rejoiced. "Never have I ever had a shower with someone of the opposite sex."

"Argh fuck." Said male balled his fists. Mahiru and Asahi blushed and drank from their cups as well. 

Subaru almost screamed. "You two did what? And Kanata, no cursing."

Groaning, Asahi stretched his arms. "We did it when we were still youngsters, don't worry!"

Trying to maintain her cool, Ako frowned at the thought of Kanata spending his day with other women. It didn't sound right to her, even though she was supposed to stay as neutral as possible about the whole incident. Both of them were single, and she didn't like him anyways. 

"Never have I ever cheated or improvised on a test or exam." 

Nearly everyone drank from their respective cups. "I've cheated in a song evaluation before. It was a Chinese song and I forgot the lyrics, so I just randomly made up the words." Confessed Subaru. "And when I was a guest adjudicator for last year's vocal division class, I spotted Laura doing the same for Ariana Grande's hit song, '7 Rings'. It's lucky Ms. Anna wasn't there, as the rest of the judging team didn't know English."

Kanata nodded. "Mr. Dave told us to create our own choreography for dance class. I was too lazy to spend my precious time marking and stuff, so I just free-styled on the spot. He never noticed it."

(AN: Believe me I've tried it so many times but I never get caught teehee)

"Doesn't Ako-chan do it a lot as well?" Mentioned Mahiru. "I mean when Mr. Dave orders us to do the same, I've never seen her practice. She improvises a lot when she was told to act out a script, and she freestyles her rap for evaluations nowadays. That's why I think she's an extremely quick-thinker."

"You're right!" Yuzu pointed at the Kasumi. "You two are super alike." She noted, that made both of their friends blush.

Nozomu furrowed his eyebrows. "I never thought Yume-chan and Asahi-kun were those goodie-two-shoes who wouldn't even dare think of such a thing."

"Nah!" Laughed Laura. "Yume-chan forgot the lyrics of a song she was about to sing for an evaluation, so she excused herself, dashed to the nearest washroom cubicle, opened her Mobile and searched the lyrics of the song. She managed to memorise all the lyrics within two minutes."

Subaru was shocked. "That's amazing!" He praised.

Yuzu found the next question pretty quickly. "Never have I ever cursed in front of others. Get your drinks everyone!"

It seemed to Yume she was the only one in the group whom never bothered to blurt out curses. "How often did you guys curse? And I'd like to know who curses the most out of M4? Is it the eldest member, 'cause Yuzu curses the most out of us S4 members." 

Asahi looked sullenly at his fellow members. "Subaru-kun curses the most in Japanese, but in total, Kanata curses the most. It's part of his upbringing, hurdling insults whenever he wants to. It's a very smart decision to curse in English -- The managers don't know if he said something inappropriate and he never gets caught. In contrast, if we do it in Japanese, the staff will immediately get mad."

"I see." Ako said, her face turning red imagining how her idols would curse. Yuzu handed her the question that was chosen by the random generator, motioning the redhead to read it aloud for the rest of the group. "Never have I ever had an idol."

That question was what made everyone drank. "Tell us who your idols are now!" Ordered Laura, trying her hardest not to laugh!

Yume smiled. "Of course it's Hime-senpai and the 25th Generation of S4!" She said, to which Yuzu bowed her head, silently thanking the younger for her love and support. "Mines have to be the cast of 'Dance Moms'. I've been watching them ever since I was super young."

"I'm a multi-stan." Began Mahiru. "There're tons of K-pop groups that I like. Some of them are Blackpink, Twice, Red Velvet, and the newly-debuted monster rookie, ITZY." 

(AN/ This took place in July 2019 so ITZY were still considered rookies)  

The words had seemed to stir something in Kanata. "Really? I'm a K-pop lover too, but I only like boy groups. Do you, perhaps, like any?"

"Other than M4, no. Ako-chan is only interested in M4 as well" Replied the Kasumi. 

Turning to the brunette, the male turned to address Ako. "I'm glad you're our fan, kitty." He murmured, then blew a kiss at her and the girl could only blush in reply.

"Is Kanata getting brave?!" Asahi exclaimed frantically. "Oh my god did you manage to catch it on camera, Hiiru-chan?" 

Holding her phone, Mahiru gave him a thumbs-up. "Yes! Now let's continue playing!"

~~~

Instagram Group Chat : Shippers Club >D<

hii._ru added y_._u_uu 

hii._ru
We captured so many subayume and kanako moments today!! Thank you nii-san, Nozomu-kun and Yuzu!

yu_._u_uu
You're welcome, Mahiru! It's our pleasure!
I just found myself a new hobby! You guys are right! Shipping is life!
Thank you Mahiru-chi!

kikiki.tsuba_sa
Omg send the clips to me I need to blackmail Kanata 

hii._ru 
[insert photo]
[insert photo]
[insert video]
[insert video]
[insert video]
[insert video]
Here's all the kanako moments! Enjoy~~

kikiki.tsuba_sa 
THANK YOU SO MUCH MWAHHH

nxnx_m.mu
Welcome Yuzu @y_._u_uu to the subayume and kanako shipping club! 

yu_._u_uu
Thanks Nozomu-chi!

kikiki.tsuba_sa
Let's work together to create more opportunities for our ships!

cinna._.monnn
But why don't you ship Koharu and I?

kikiki.tsuba_sa
Because your sister doesn't allow us to--

hii._ru 
A. S. A. H. I!!!!!!
N.O. SPELLS NO

cinna._.monnn left the chat

***

Hope you enjoyed the chapter~! Please be nice in the comments 'cause I read every single one of them! Have a nice day uwu 
- Momoka