This Feeling Feels Perfect

"Ako! Time to get out of this bed!" Mahiru stormed into the redhead's bedroom, Laura following closely behind her. "Kanata is already waiting downstairs. If it weren't for Yuzu's help, you'd be doomed today!"

The redhead quickly pushed herself away from the comforts of her bed. "What the hell? He's twenty minutes early!" She replied in shock.

Kasumi Mahiru patted the girl on the shoulder. "Apparently, Yuzu is distracting him by having a dance battle downstairs. Come on, Laura and I are going to help you get ready!"

Soon, said girl was finely dressed in a simple white shirt, checkered skirt and white sneakers. Mahiru gave her a black and silver Chanel bag to match her outfit, and the entire look was completed with a gold cat-shaped pendant. The redhead's long hair was not styled the usual way, as Mahiru made the initiative to tie the girl's hair for her so-called 'date'. 

Firstly, Mahiru tied the girl's straight hair into two plaits, then untied them, making her hair naturally wavy. After that, Mahiru gave the girl hair extensions she'd bought for her the day before. Meanwhile, Laura helped the girl with her makeup. Unsurprisingly, only pore primer and sun-base was used, along with some lip cream and lip balm, due to the girl's almost perfect skin.  

"Yume-chan says he's waiting in his car already. Hurry up! And bring your cat, too!" Mahiru grabbed the girl's hand and led her to the entrance. "Remember to use protection-- Ouch!"

Ako giggled. "See you in the evening, then!" She said, picking up her pet cat, fixing her hair for the last time.

~~~

She saw his eyes, first, a luminous emerald green, protected by a pair of white glasses. Then she saw his lips. His beautiful lips. Soft and easily kissable. Her mind immediately went to how he'd kissed her during the film production, and she turned red at the thought. Passionate, fierce but gentle. She loved it, to be honest.

He was dressed in simple attire, contrasting his heritage -- from the way he walked and spoke it was clear he was raised in a family that exuded power and fame. A black T-shirt that showed he clearly worked out on a regular basis with how it fitted perfectly against his torso, hugging each and every inch of him. Navy blue jeans and white sneakers like hers added a personal touch to his outfit.

"Hey. Get in my car." He greeted her in an informal manner. She chirped a quick 'hello' before climbing into his car. "Where are we going today?" 

He did not respond. Instead, he leaned forward and cupped her chin, tilting her head, his mouth hovering over hers. Closing his eyes, he ran a trail of kisses from the corner of her eye to the corner of her mouth, then pressed their lips together for a a couple of seconds. Spotting how red she was after their intimacy, he smirked and did a face at her. 

"You'll love it, for sure, but I don't wanna tell you where." He answered, putting on his earphones.

Saotome Ako what are you thinking? Being unloyal to Subaru-kyun isn't what you should do, right? You're Subaru's, aren't you?

Ako pointed at his necklace and ring. "I never thought you'd be the type of person to wear jewellery." She noted, and he closed his eyes. 

"You don't know a lot about me, anyways." He answered, then took out his phone.

Opening his Spotify app, Ako peered into his playlists. Most of them were for academic use -- workouts, freestyle dance, warmups, and his selection of Kpop songs to dance to.

Some of them were different. She spotted a playlist for Western pop songs and a locked one that had the mature emoji in its title, which Ako knew was for his sexual fantasies.