Endless Fantasia

Lifting a brow in confusing, Yume swung the door to her room shut, the moderately sized package still in her grasp.

She eyed it for a while. "Who's it from?" She asked.

Still puzzled, the blonde decided to ask Laura. "Laura!" She greeted the younger energetically. "Someone put it on my desk this morning. Do you know who's the person behind it?"

"Ooh! I see you have a secret admirer!" Chuckled Laura. "It's kinda cute, don't you think? As for who..." She thought for a while before answering. "I think Mahiru-chan knows, considering her wide social network with our school's students. She can just call on her brother for help."

Yume pushed past her friend and walked ahead, desperate to know where the Scorpio's location, completely unaware that Laura, being the sneaky youngster she was, had sent a message to Kasumi regarding the incident.

~~~

"A secret admirer, eh?" Mahiru peered curiously. The trio were figuring out clues of the admirer's identity in S4's spacious living room, along with Ako and Yuzu, whom both were eager to join in.

Mahiru tried asking her brother for help, but failed. Meanwhile, Ako had used her so-called 'mental database' to analyse who probably was the most likely to give Yume such a present -- a gigantic white teddy bear with a pink bow, nevertheless did not have any idea who did it.

The Kasumi frowned while fumbling along her phone's contact list. "I'll ask Nozomu-kun now, however he might be in a photoshoot now so--"

"I don't care!" Interrupted Laura. "Just do it!"

hii._ru
Hi Nozomu
Did Subaru buy a large teddy bear with a pink bow over the past week or so?

nxnx_m.mu
Oh! I was about to message you about it
It's very strange

hii._ru
Really? Can you tell me more about it?
고마워~!

nxnx_m.mu
So last week, Subaru-kun suddenly bought such a large teddy bear,
that I don't know how to react

I had a feeling it isn't for his own use, and instead should be a gift
for Yume-chan ehhe XD

And I was right! After my gig this morning, I can't find it in his room, and
therefore I was planning to ask you
When you messaged me and asked me about the same teddy bear!

hii._ru
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH NOZOMU
I'LL ASK AKO-CHAN TO PERSUADE KANATA TO LET YOU SPEND HIS
MONEY FOR FREE

nxnx_m.mu
Happy to help ;)
And I'm so glad Subayume is sailing~

hii._ru
Yesss!

"It's from Subaru-kun!" Whispered Mahiru into Laura's ear. "Nozomu-kun just confirmed it!"

The pink-haired girl squealed in delight, perhaps a little too loudly. "Laura-chi?" Yuzu called. "Is there something wrong?"

Laura saw her friends approaching her, and immediately waved to them with one hand, forcefully showing a soft smile. "It's nothing!" She winked at Mahiru, and the Kasumi couldn't help but chuckle.

~~~

"So, you're the one that gifted Nijino Yume a large teddy bear?"

Subaru froze. "What?" Somebody caught him, and it was one of Yume and Laura's best friends -- Lucas, a Japanese-Italian second-year majoring in vocals.

Lucas sighed once he got no response, as if he was expected it. Subaru gulped and looked at his feet, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"I'm surprised that's someone from M4." Lucas stated, peering into the elder's face anxiously. "You don't have to worry, though. I can keep it a secret from Laura-chan, and ultimately, Yume-chan herself." He chuckled.

Subaru's eyes twinkled with hope. "Really?"

"Yes, but only if you agree to help me in return." Smirked the younger.

Subaru lifted his head up to face the blonde. "Alright, then. How can I help you? Remember your request has to be accordance to the school rules, and the rules of Kira Kira City."

"You're close with Mahiru, right?"

"Kasumi Mahiru? Of course! Her brother is my group member, and her sister, Yozora-chan, is one of my besties. She often joins our group hangouts. It's natural that we're close friends." Replied Subaru without second thought. However, he still did not understand what Lucas' request was. 

Lucas smirked. "Get her to like me somehow. I've tried over the past few weeks, but she doesn't notice me."

Subaru smiled happily. "Easy. If you do well in training today, I'll give you her contact number."

The younger nodded in agreement. "Deal." He pointed to his phone. "And I'll keep your secret shut."

~~~

Yume saw a strange folded piece of lined paper on her desk when she arrived at her classroom the next day. She did not know if she could take it or not, since it could be meant for someone else -- they had recently changed seats, and all the desks in the same classroom were identical. And if it really was for someone else, it could be something personal, and she not pry on confidential content.

Finally making up what she wanted to do with the piece of paper, she unfolded it, and gasped in surprise. It was a message from her secret admirer, with a candy taped to the sheet of paper.

Hi Yume!
Hope you like today's candy~ I'll be sending you letters like this more often now, so please look forward to more treats tomorrow!
I watched your performance yesterday. Your voice is really beautiful~ You've improved a lot since you joined S4. As a fan since the very beginning, I'm so proud of you~
If I only I can hug you after your show to show how much I admire you. But you'll know who I am so nah!
See you tomorrow uwu
- Your secret admirer 

She pursed her lips to contain the little giggle of excitement she tried to escape. After all, the secret admirer might be someone in the same homeroom as she was. 

"Good morning, Yume-chan!" Mahiru sauntered in the classroom. "I see your admirer gave you something today!" She spotted the piece of paper Yume was holding.

"I saw Nozomu-sama stop by this classroom a few minutes before you entered." Interrupted Miiki, Yume's deskmate. "Maybe he's the one you're looking for."

Mahiru tried her best not to laugh. However, she did not tell Yume the truth, therefore it was no use.

So it was Nozomu...?

***

Please remember to vote, comment and share this story to fellow Ai-Stars (or idol anime) fans! Thank you for all your support so far, and I'll be sure to update better chapters for you guys!
Love you <33