M-3

Chapter 3: The one second matters
"She hate losing."

"The four of you are so lucky to have the same class with Y/N. I can only meet her when there is gun training." Yoon Jaehyuk whined at Y/N's four classmate.

Mashiho popped out his lollipop from his mouth. "What happened this morning? I heard the students talking about Y/N pulled her gun out." He asked. "Someone was testing her limits again." Jeongwoo answered. Haruto, Yoshi, Doyoung, Junghwan asked "Who?" at the same time, while Asahi only remained silent watching his friends.

"Seo Kangmin."

Hyunsuk who was silent all the time suddenly voiced out. The eleven heads turned to him. "Kangmin, why does he keep bothering Y/N?" Junghwan scowled.

"Do you remember that one time when Kangmin  tried to hold Y/N's hand? He almost lost his arm that day." Junkyu laughed. Jihoon who was laughing his head off suddenly cleared his throat while straightened himself to look intimidating.

"It's Y/N. She is coming this way." He said making all of them copy his actions excluding Hyunsuk and Asahi. The leader of the group scoffed at his friends who try to look cool in front of her, but like fools when she was not around.

Y/N was holding her food tray in her hands walked passed them. At the same time Hyunsuk lifted his head making eye contact with her. He saw nothing in those eyes, he can't even describe the emotion in it.

They all let out a sigh and back to themselves. "She's so beautiful even with that scary look." Jaehyuk admitted dreamily making all of them agree.

Jeongwoo then nudged Yedam's side. "Do you want to greet Y/N?" Yedam smiled shaking his head. "I don't want to lose my head today, go ahead." Junkyu pouted then dragged Asahi with him. So the four of them with Junghwan along went to greet her.

"They seriously just doing their dead wish." Hyunsuk shook his head. "What do you mean by dead wish?" Yoshi asked. He leaned on the chair, "She doesn't like to being bothered when she is eating." Hyunsuk answered.

"How did you know?" Doyoung asked while hands in front of his mouth. The leader rolled his eyes, "Of course I know. How can I not know when all of you talk about her every single time." He remarked.

Just then they heard fast footsteps towards them. Hyunsuk looked at the four who went for Y/N were back with pale face. "What's wrong with you four?" He asked eyeing his pale friends sitting back in their chairs.

"She threatened to chop our heads off if we keep bothering her." Jeongwoo said trying to calm down.

Asahi slumped in his seat. "Why am I dragged along?"

Y/N changed her attire to training clothes since they were having gun training lesson

Y/N changed her attire to training clothes since they were having gun training lesson. Even she did those almost every day at home, her father still asked her to join the class. She took her gun and bullets then proceed to the field.