M-1

Chapter 1: The daughter of the Mafia
"I will stay and protect you till the last drop of my blood."

Mafia. The world of mafia is a world that full with darkness that no one could understand. Everywhere you go, you will never know that you encountered with people with guns hide inside their pockets. Deaths around, sounds of gun shots, deals, fighting for their own lives, so hard to trust. You name it all.

But once you are involved into the Mafia world, you will never find the way out, except by death.

A girl was running away while releasing the bullets towards the people who were chasing her out of nowhere since she got out from a cafe. "Shit." She cursed when she felt her legs started to give up after almost 2 hours of running away.

"What is taking Jay so long?!" She mentally cursed herself for choosing to walk just because she was craving for some cheesecake, instead of bringing her car.

She ran to the left into a dark corner and to her bad luck, it was a dead end. The footsteps also halted behind her along with the sound of guns being pointed at her. She huffed.

"You do realize what will happened to all of you if you lay your hands on me right?" She snickered. But she didn't even have a chance to turn around, she was hit by something hard by the head that made her went unconscious.

A loud slap echoed in the small room that made her slowly opened her eyes. She squeezed her eyes trying to ease the pounding on her head from the impact. Slowly opening her eyes, she was greet by few men in front of her. She scoffed.

"What are you scoffing at?" One of the man put a gun on her forehead but she didn't even blink, instead she moved a bit forward along with the gun trying to mock the man who was secretly shaking. "You know that you wont escape from me." She smirked while her eyes scanning the people who were in the room.

No one answers her. She suddenly chuckled, followed by an evil chuckled that made them shivered to their spines. The man who was still pointing his gun on her forehead let out a shaky breath. "We are not scared, who cares if your father is the holder of the Mafia Empire."

"You have one more last chance. Release me now and I will guarantee your life." She offered. "No!" A young boy yelled, "Our boss will kill us if we let you go!" Trying to point his gun properly with his trembling hands. Tried.

She leaned back on the chair that she was tied on. She clicked her tongue. "This is so hilarious. Hey kid, you look very young and I don't even know how you are in this world but if you can't even hold your gun right then why are you here?"

She didn't even know where her gun was already. She didn't expect she would get chase, neither getting kidnapped in the middle of the night. She didn't even get to choose her cheesecake.

She heard her name being faintly yelled from the outside. Loud gunshots heard by the people there, they were looking at each other trying to get what was happening so all of them went out to check.

Right the moment they went out they were screaming while firing up their bullets but seconds later it was silence, but you can smell the reek of blood.

"Miss? Are you in there?" A man with a black mask kicked the door opened. "Surprise, surprise? Now hurry up and cut off these ties." She rolled her eyes out of annoyance. The man took his dagger out from his pocket and quickly cut the ties releasing her out.

She rubbed her wrist that was getting red by the tight rope. She quickly went out from the room, greeted by the view of dead bodies on the floor. She saw one man was hold by her father's right hand man with a gun on his head kneeling on the floor. He whimpered in pain.

The girl bent down to his height, "Now where's the man who told me that say he's not scared of me few minutes ago?" She teased. He looked at her in pleading eyes. "P-Please. Let m-me go. I will do a-anything for you." She smug while standing up.

"Finish him."

Without any question the man's head were blow off and his body was push to the side with the other corpse.

After their business in the room they immediately went out. "Jay, why did take you so long after I send you my emergency signal?" She gritted asking her right hand man. "I apologize, the system in the headquarter was having some problems that we can't locate your exact location."

They speed walked towards the car that was already waiting for their arrivals. She went inside the car letting out a deep breath.

"Father." She greeted. The 50 year old man smiled at her. "Are you okay?" He asked. She let out a encouraging smile and patted her father's hand. "Don't worry, I'm still breathing you see." She softly giggled. The father then asked his right hand man to drive out from the scene.

"I'm sorry." The father suddenly blurt out. She turned to him narrowing her eyes. "What are you sorry for?" She asked. The man sighed. "I'm sorry that you keep getting kidnapped." She laughed at the answer.

"It's a very common thing to get kidnapped. We live in this dark world where no one knows what will happened in the future." She stopped for awhile. "Being the daughter of the Mafia Empire holder will not be easy, you will always stay with me right?" She stare at her father.

He brought her into his loving arm. "Of course, I will stay and protect you till the last drop of my blood."

They might see him as the ruthless Mafia but he always have a soft spot for his one and only daughter. The only person that he had in his world.

He coughed into his handkerchief and notice a small blood on it. He glance at his daughter, noticed that she was staring outside. He sighed in relief.

He knew that he wont stay any longer in this world and he was really anxious about it. Her daughter will be holding the Mafia Empire soon enough after he's gone. Who will take care of her? His wife died few years ago after getting killed by one of his biggest enemy.

And now the enemies were aiming for his daughter.

Soon enough they arrived at their mansion, she went to clean herself up feeling disgust by the stains of blood on her shirt. She stared into the mirror scanning over her body. There were bruises from her hard training, some scars that was made by the ones who attacked her.

After cleaning up she went downstairs for dinner with her father. Both of them sat and eat as if nothing happened few hours ago. "Where's Jay?" She asked. "He is with the other cleaning up the traces." He answered not looking up from the working files.

Jay, the man who was recruited by her father after he saw him by the sidewalks looking homeless three years ago when he was merely a teenage boy. After getting trained for years, he given a task which was being her right hand man.

"Are you ready to replace my position?" The man suddenly asked making her stop eating. "Of course, father." She answered confidently. The man smirked at his daughter.

"That's what I want to hear. Before become a leader, you must be brave and confident or else you can't do anything perfectly." The man closed the file. "After you finished your dinner, go to sleep. You have school tomorrow." The man get up from his seat and went upstairs.

"Good night father." she wished. The man turned to his daughter.

"Good night, Lee Y/N."