M-10

Chapter 10: The sparks
"You should smile often."

Y/N stood up slamming her palms on the table. "What?!" She yelled across the room.

Her father sighed massaging his temple. "I will take care of it." She looked at her father disbelieve. "No! I'm not letting you to do that! Even its for my own safety!" She walked away from the table pacing around the room. "5 Billion is a lot!"

"I will talk to Seo Kangmin about this." She pointed her finger at her father who was about to talk. "No one will stop me, even you." She walked out of the room making Mr. Lee sighed deeply. He knew that nothing will stop her.

He was getting more concern about his daughter safety. He was coughing more blood lately, he went to doctor which resulting his sickness was spreading through his body. Even the pills that he was taking couldn't stop it from spreading fast.

Y/N punched the punching bag as if it was Seo Kangmin, or Seo Changmin. She was very outrage. Why would they want them to pay 5 Billion just because her father didn't accept their proposal. Even if her father accepted, she still wouldn't accept Seo Kangmin as her fiance .

She was drenching in sweats no sign of stopping. Even Jay who was standing at the corner of the room didn't dare to stop her. It's been hours of punching. He was wondering to himself, didn't she feel tired after punching non-stop? He suddenly have the feel to pity at the bag.

She was groaning and grunting with each punch, letting her anger out. Imagine the bag was replace either those two, they would probably bleed to death now.

Jay saw someone opened the door. "Sir." He bowed. The person nodded his head, "Could you please give us some private time? I need to talk to her." He said making Jay excused himself out.

He was watching Y/N who was punching the bag looking like almost having a hole. He thought that she was attractive, even she was drenching in sweat or always with her cold face. He can't even figure out his feelings towards her. He thought it was too early to have romance feelings.

"I think that's enough."

Y/N turned to the voice panting heavily. "What are you doing here?" She asked wiping away the sweat on her face. He walked towards the cycling machine sitting on top with hands in his pocket.

She eyed Hyunsuk, he was wearing only white long button blouse but folded till his elbow, a black slack and office shoes. "I just got back from a meeting if you are going to ask about my outfit. I need to talk to you about the unknown substance." He answered all once.

"How did you know about it?" She narrowed her eyes. "Jay called me. He said I'm your fiance so thought that I could help." Y/N huffed sitting down on the floor. "Do you have any information about it then?" She asked. Hyunsuk shook his head.

"But why do you really want the antidote?" He asked curiously. "What if suddenly the drug was use to drug my men, or anyone else. At least we have the antidote as an emergency backup." She stated making him silent.

"Have you met father?" She asked making Hyunsuk nodded. "Met him before went here." He answered.

"Jay?!" She called. "Yes?" Y/N turned her head to the door who stood Jay there. "Gather the men, I need their updates." She stood up taking off the gloves. She turned around to her fiance who was still sitting down.

"Come on Choi Hyunsuk, not wanting to leave you for a meeting hm?"

Y/N opened the door but hold it for one moment. The men in the room look at her confusedly. "Miss?" One man called. She snapped her head at him. "Can't you wait? I have my slow walking fiance here." She announced in annoyance making them all stood up with startled face. Sure they did saw Hyunsuk came into the mansion but did not expect he will join the meeting.