M-12

Chapter 12: Provoking the devil
"Y/N's here."

Hyunsuk came back into the class with Y/N along by his side. That made his friends looked at him with jolted eyes. However he only replied with "I will talk about this later." look.

Soon enough they gathered at their usual table. Hyunsuk felt the uncomfortable stares as soon as he sat. "Why are you looking at me like that?" They just stare at him with suspicious looks on their faces.

Yedam who was standing clicked his tongue. "You are acting so weird." He pointed. "Yedam's right. You never lay your hands on girls neither you had your eyes on girls." Jeongwoo tilted his head. "Are you sure there's nothing between you and Y/N?" He asked.

Hyunsuk knew that this was coming. He let out a heavy sigh and look at the ten faces. "If I tell you this, don't over react." He stated making them all nodded. He looked at his friends one last time debating if he should tell now, or later. "Just tell us now." Doyoung said impatiently. 

"All of you know that I'm engaged right?" He started. "I'm engaged to Y/N." He blurted. They were silent for one second, but suddenly burst into laughter.

"Damn if you are joking, please like we ever believe you are engaged with her!" He laughed. The others were also trying to control their laugh as they started to get weird stares from other students.

Hyunsuk didn't expect this kind of reaction from his friends. Sure thing they expected Hyunsuk to get engaged with someone, but they never think that Y/N was on the list.

"Come on, tell us the truth." Jihoon said wiping away his tears of laugh. Hyunsuk have a scowl on his face. "If you don't believe, then fine. I already tell the truth." He admitted.

Just then Y/N came to their table during recess. She stood beside Yedam who was still standing up giggling. She looked at them weirdly. "Hey Y/N, just now Hyunsuk joked that he's engaged with you." Jihoon greeted while telling what happened. Her eyes diverted to Hyunsuk slightly raising one eyebrow.

"He is telling the truth." Y/N stated making them stop laughing and look at her seriously, she took out her phone and showed them their engagement photos. "You can even ask Asahi, he came on the engagement night." All of them looked at Asahi with betrayed face.

Asahi just raised his shoulders. "Well since I'm the only who can shut my mouth." He simply stated that made them complained.

"Just passing by, I want to tell that your training starts at Friday night. Please be at the mansion at 5 in the afternoon, bring your clothes too. You will stay with us for awhile." She looked at them if they get it. "I take your silence as understand. If then, I excuse myself."

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Hyunsuk literally has tick on his forehead and rolled his eyes. "Said the one who thinks that I'm joking about engaged to her." He snarled.

"But why her?" Junkyu asked. "My father told me him and Mr. Lee made a promise to get us married when we were younger. Also, Mr. Lee asked me to help with Y/N."

"You're so lucky. Didn't you see how Seo Kangmin chase her every year?" Jaehyuk huffed. "I heard they keep sending their proposal to Y/N but keep getting reject by Mr. Lee." He said plopping chips into his mouth.

" He said plopping chips into his mouth