M-22

Chapter 22: The unexpected events
"False alarm!"

"Welcome back Jay."

Y/N greeted him with a warm hug after a week they didn't see each other.

"Thank you. Is there anything to do today?" He asked. Since he was not in charge in Y/N's schedule anymore, but giving help when needed. His burden had lessened thanks to Choi Hyunsuk. Forgot to mention that Mr. Joo, Mr. Lee's right hand man retired after Mr. Lee's funeral. He already served the Lee Empire for his whole life until he decided to retire.

"Can you please wait for a parcel from Bangtan? It will arrived soon. Also, get back as soon as you got it." She ordered. Jay then stood up walking towards the front gate. He saw a small box and went to take it. He saw Bangtan's logo and scanned the box. "Maybe this is the one." He muttered.

Before he can walk away, a young boy stopped him. "Hello! I'm spreading this milk to everyone in this neighborhood. Here you go!" The boy passed him the bottle of milk and ran away.

He stood there blinking his eyes in confuse looking at the boy who came out of nowhere. He shrugged his shoulder and went inside. "A sip won't hurt." He ended up taking sips while walking to mansion.

Y/N was waiting for Jay in the living room. Just then she saw him came inside the house swaying side to side looking drunk. She eyed him in suspicious.

"Is that a milk? Why are you looking drunk?" She chuckled then stood up to take the box from his hand just then he fell down started to shake.

"Jay!" She screamed and ran towards the boy. She got panicked. She observed the situation and it clicked right. She furiously opened the box and took out the antidote. She quickly opened the vile and pour it into his mouth.

"Swallow Jay, swallow." She mumbled. She yelled for Hyunsuk and the others to keep the house guard. Seconds later, Jay stopped shaking and fainted on the floor.

Y/N checked his pulse and let out a heavy sigh. Thank god she was on time, if not, Jay probably die now. But, there's no more antidote.

"Take him to the hospital wing." Y/N sat down on the floor slightly shock by the sudden event. Doyoung and Yoshi carried him away. Hyunsuk squatted in front her, "Leave me and Y/N alone. The rest, get ready."

"It happened again." She voiced and looked at Hyunsuk. "It happened again. The killing drug and I don't have any antidote now." She quivered while grabbing his arm. "What if it happen again? There's no one can produce the antidote anymore."

Hyunsuk just stared at her not knowing what to answer. "Hyunsuk, we are ready."

She looked up to the five of them who were dressed and armed. She furrowed her brows, "Where are you guys going?" She asked. "We are going to Bangtan. One of my man said they called to meet me." He explained. Y/N just nodded. Her eyes then diverted to the bottle milk on the floor. She turned to them, "Will all of you will go?"

Hyunsuk shook his head. "Doyoung, Yoshi, Yedam, Junghwan, Jaehyuk and Haruto will stay. The rest are coming with me."

She slowly stood up with Hyunsuk holding her up. She looked into his orbs, "Come back safely."

"