M-9

Chapter 9: The unexpected request
"5 Billion?"

Hyunsuk went towards his group of friends after bumping into Y/N. "Y/N just told me that some of you told her you want to join her. Does being in my clan bore you already?" He asked jokingly. All of them shook their head rapidly shock by the statement of their leader. "No! It's not like that." Haruto claimed almost yelling.

"It's just that, never you have any thought to join her to make our clan bigger?" Yoshi asked. "I mean, there's a lot of clan requested to join them but none of them succeed yet. We can try our luck." He explained further.

Hyunsuk sighed, "It's not easy to join Lee Empire. Didn't you guys heard about their training before?" He raise an eyebrow at his confuse looking friends. "There's training before getting in?" Doyoung asked.

He face palmed groaning. "That's the reason why the clans or people wanted to join didn't passed the Lee. I heard some said that they didn't pass the quality test to be get recruited." He said muffling in his hands. "By the way, how did you guys ask my father?"

Junkyu slowly raise his hand sheepishly at Hyunsuk. "I was the one who asked your dad few weeks ago." He mentioned trying to not shudder about it.

Junkyu walked towards Choi Hoon's office with nerve wracking feelings. He keep taking deep breath and let it out to calm down. "Calm down Junkyu. It will be fine." He muttered to himself as he was closer to the office.

He mentally curse his friends for making him to talk to Mr. Choi for their plan to joining Lee Empire. It's all because he lost to the rock paper scissors game. He also curse Hyunsuk who was nowhere to be found that moment.

He stopped in front of the door. He muttered a small 'fighting' for himself before knocking. "Come in." the voice inside ordered.

"Junkyu? What brings you here?" The leader of the clan asked as soon as he saw Junkyu. "Sir." He bowed at him before sitting down in front of the desk where Mr. Choi was sitting.

"It's just... I have a thought about how to make our clan bigger." He said trying to not freak out. He looked at Mr. Choi's face asking him to continue. "How about we join the Lee Empire. I heard that you are close to Mr. Lee too?" He stated closing his eyes to get ready to get shout.

It was silent for few seconds before Mr. Choi clapped his hands once. "Brilliant!" He cheered. Junkyu slowly opened his eyes. "Y-You think it's brilliant?" He asked.

"Of course! I will talk about it with Lee Jaewook. Thank you for the idea, Junkyu." He patted his shoulder with a wide smile. "You can go now." He ordered.

Junkyu went out the office with a small victory. He let out a happy sigh. "It's not that bad." he said smiling to himself walking away. "Kim Junkyu! You are late for training!" He quickly changed his steps to running when he heard Hyunsuk yelled his name.

From that day, Choi Hoon decided to accept the proposal and filling his promise from his best friend to get their children married.

"But," Jihoon voiced. "Isn't it hard to join the Lee? Hyunsuk is engaged." He stated. "I think it would be fine since my father is best friend with hers." The leader shrugged.

Hyunsuk stopped one young boy who was about pass their table. "You there." He called making the boy turn to him. "Can you call Lee Y/N for me? Thank you." He ushered the boy. "Suddenly?!" Jeongwoo whispered yelling at him. "Don't you know that we were about to lose our heads as soon as we talked to her just now." He gulped.