M-13

Chapter 13: Disgrace
"Did you forget who are you talking to right now?"

Y/N stomped towards to the headquarter with a briefcase in her grip.

Once she arrived at the entrance two guards stopped her. "I'm sorry Miss, you don't have any appoint--" The guard didn't even have a chance to finished his sentence. "Get out of my way before I slit your throat." She snarled while glaring dead at the two.

The two with fear made way for her as they are scared of what will happened if they don't.

Y/N walked into the lobby straight to the elevator. She was very mad by the note and Seo Changmin just killed one of her men. 

Hyunsuk was literally running towards the headquarter right after her father commanded him to go after her. Mr. Lee almost had an heart attack after knowing his daughter went to the Seo's headquarter straight away.

He was facing the same problem as he arrived at the entrance. "Sir, you can't go in." Hyunsuk was also getting irritated by that. "Do you even know who you are talking to? Let me in!" He shouted at the guards who still trying to push him out.

"Let him in." Their attention turned to Y/N who was holding a gun pointing at the two. "I mean it." She spat out and the guards let him go. At that moment, that night will be their last night after letting the two in without permission.

The two went into the elevator towards Mr. Seo's office. Y/N's chest was rising up and down in anger that she can't even control anymore. Hyunsuk stood beside her not knowing what to do to calm her down.

He slowly put his hand on hers that was clenching all the time. He didn't uttered any word as he was afraid that it would be anger Y/N more. Her clench loosened a bit as she feel the contact of Hyunsuk's hand on hers. That little affection managed to let her calm down a bit.

They went out of the elevator and was greet by the face of Seo Kangmin.

His face lit up as he saw Y/N. "Y/N! Are you here--" He was cut off by her bumped into his shoulder harshly. Just then Hyunsuk was grab by the arm. "Why are you following her around? You looked like Y/N's dog more than her fiance." Said Kangmin slyly.

Little did they know, Y/N heard that and made her u-turned. She slapped Kangmin hard on the cheeks, resulting a small cut on his cheek from Y/N's ring.

"You disrespect him one more time Seo Kangmin, I swear." She spat then dragged Hyunsuk away leaving the ashamed Kangmin.

Seo Changmin diverted his eyes from the files to the door when he heard chaos outside his office. Seconds later, Y/N burst into the room followed by Hyunsuk.

He smirked at her angered face. "Ah Y/N, what a pleasant surprise." Said Seo Changmin. "I see you bring along your fiance." He continued.

Y/N slammed the briefcase on his desk and glared at him deadly.

She opened the briefcase grabbing a handful of money and turned to him in grimace. "You want money right? That's what you have been claiming from my dad these days." She threw the money right onto Seo Changmin's face. 

"You really don't have manners do you?" He was quite offended that Y/N just threw the money right on him instead of handing him nicely. "Manners?" She scoffed. "YOU EXPECT ME TO HAVE MANNERS TOWARDS YOU WHO ALREADY MESSING WITH ME?!" She shouted while slamming her hands on the table repeatedly.

Seo Changmin didn't opened his mouth not knowing what to answer her. "It's just warning, but now you already bring the 5 Billion then settled up." He stated innocently making Y/N even more furious.