M-5

Chapter 5: Find the Treasure
"Mafia, in their dark world, they need light too."

Treasure.

The gang consists of 12 important members. They are under Choi Hoon, the Choi Empire. Eventually, Choi Hoon decided to pass his position early to his son, Choi Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk is currently leading of the clan and the leader of the Treasure gang. Choi Hoon still have the power on his clan however he will always assist his son.

All of them excluding Hyunsuk were homeless when Choi Hoon recruited them. Park Jihoon was recruited first, he was thrown out of house and lived under the bridge when he was ten years old, that's where he found Jihoon. It's only because he doesn't want to lead his clan and was thrown out by his father.

Kim Junkyu and Park Jeongwoo ran away from the abusive orphanage and bumped into Choi Hoon near the backstreet. He saw the potential of sneaky in them and got recruited.

So Junghwan, he saw this boy was fighting for his life while running away after being wanted by the street gangsters. He helped the boy and taking care of him bringing into his clan.

Hamada Asahi, Kanemoto Yoshinori, Watanabe Haruto and Takata Mashiho fly all the way from Japan. They were sent by a Yakuza which happened to be Choi Hoon's close friend to be trained by him. After years of training, they decided to devote their life to the Choi Empire.

Yoon Jaehyuk, Bang Yedam and Kim Doyoung got recruited on the recruits selection day. They were on the top three list of the best recruits so they automatically get choose in with another seven recruits that were not in the Treasure.

Hyunsuk, his childhood was a nightmare before the eleven of them come into his life. He was bullied by his school mates during his elementary school. He was provoke saying that he is the son of a big murder, as if they didn't know the world Mafia world is about killing and more into darkness.

His father noticed the change of his son from being cheerful to gloomy. He made up his mind and asked the eleven of them to befriend with him, forming a group of 12. Hyunsuk started to become himself back when they started to get closer to each other even though they are not at the same age. 

Mafia, in their dark world, they need light too.

Junghwan who love to v-logging brought his camera to the school

Junghwan who love to v-logging brought his camera to the school. He went into a class and started recording while turning around the camera showing the view of the class. He walked towards one girl and zoomed her face.

"Uhm who are you? Are you even from this class?" He asked playfully to the girl who was busy putting on her mascara while holding up a mirror.

She put down the mirror and put her hand on her cheeks. "Hey! Stop it and go back to your own class!" She said while fixing her hair more in flirting way looking at the camera. "It's called portrait rights! Blur our faces!" Another girl who was standing near him said pleadingly.