M-24

Chapter 24: The inspection
"Suspicious? In my house?"

Y/N wore white button blouse that was covered by a black blazer with a black slack. But this time, she didn't wear heels but wear a white chunky sneakers. She only wear a bit of makeup and styled her hair into a bun.

"Y/N, are you sure you can go?" Hyunsuk looked at her in concern. She sighed, "How many times do I have to say? Besides, Jay is coming with me." She nodded her head at Jay who was waiting for her in the car.

"Fine but please be careful. You are not fully recover yet." He pointed at her stomach. Y/N gave him a reassuring smile and walked into the car.

It's still painful every time she took a step but she didn't care. She slowly sat down slightly wincing in pain. Jay stared at her. "If you are thinking like what Hyunsuk is thinking, you better drive now before I choke you." She threatened while closing the door.

Meanwhile in a mansion, a man was running towards his boss who was having lunch at that time. "Sir, Miss Lee is outside. She said she wants to meet you." He whispered into his ear.

Mr. Seo furrowed his brows putting down his spoon. "Y/N? What is she doing here?" He stood up walking into the living room. Just then she appeared in the mansion. "I thought we don't have any business anymore, Miss Y/N. We cut off ties remember?" He said mockingly at her. She put her hands into her pockets. "Way to greet me Mr. Seo." She sneered.

"I want to search into your house. Do you mind?" She asked. Mr. Seo nodded his head in confuse as a yes and Y/N ordered her men to began searching.

"Please have a seat." He invited Y/N onto the sofa. "You prefer coffee or..?" He asked. Y/N raised an eyebrow looking at him. "Actually, do you have milk?" She asked.

Mr. Seo called his maid and whispered something before let her prepare Y/N's milk. Y/N was eyeing their movements.

She leaned back to the sofa waiting for her men to finish while looking straight to the glass door that revealed a wide backyard garden. Minutes later the maid came back with a glass of milk putting in front of Y/N then backing away leaving them both.

She took a sniff of the milk and placed in back on the table. She turned to Mr. Seo who was looking anticipate for her to drink the milk.

"Did you put poison in my drink?" She snapped. Mr. Seo furiously shake his head. "No! Why would I do something cruel to you." He answered.

 Jay come towards her, "There's nothing suspicious in this mansion, Miss." He reported. Y/N nodded her head. "Wait me in the car." She ordered.

"Suspicious? In my house?" Mr. Seo asked looking dumbfounded. "Why would I have something suspicious in my house?" He continued. "Did you send a young boy to my mansion and delivered a bottle of milk that was contained a killing drug?" She directly asked.

"A y-young boy? No I didn't, there's no young boy in my clan." He exclaimed nervously. "Then care to explain why was your car in my property? My man told me that he saw your car going out." She said.

"I went to have a meeting with the Kang clan. You know that to go to their headquarter, we need to pass by your mansion. Maybe it's just happened that I was going back when I went out from your property."

She stared at him for few seconds before let out a sigh. "Well, it seems that nothing suspicious in your house then. Sorry for disturbing your time." She said still have suspicious on Mr. Seo.

"Hey hey Y/N! What are you doing here?" Both of them turned to the greeting from Seo Kangmin. Y/N rolled her eyes and stood up quite fast sending a shock of pain into her wound.

Kangmin went towards them but she feel like he purposely nudge Y/N's torso making her groaned in pain holding her stomach. "Are you hurt? Why are you holding your stomach?" He tried to reach her but she backed off ready to leave their mansion. "Don't touch me." Y/N glared at him.

Kangmin scoffed looking down at her stomach then back at her. "So sensitive! You must be carrying Hyunsuk's child!" He stated smirking. "How does it feel being a young mother?" He laughed.

Y/N feel like slapping his cocky face. "Does it matter if I'm carrying his child? There's nothing wrong, you see?" She smirked back at him. She already feel the blood started to soak into her blouse.

Kangmin's smirk flattened then stomped away from the living room. She turned to Mr. Seo, "You need to teach the mouth of the son of yours. One more time he insults my fiancee, you will never know what will happen." She spat. "Thank you for the milk, but I suddenly feel full." she said smirking walking away.

She stopped her tracks before slightly looking over her shoulder, slightly saw the rage face on Mr. Seo's face, but that's not the one that caught her attention.

She saw a young boy playing at the garden through the glass door, features matched with Jay's descriptions.

"Did you ran over a cow or did you went to Seo mansion? I told you to be careful!"

It's been an hour since Y/N arrived home and she was getting new bandage now since the wound was open again. Since then also Hyunsuk was nagging at her.

She shoved his face with a pillow. "Can you stop nagging?! I can't even imagine how would our son survive if he knows that his father like to nag." She exclaimed loudly. Realizing what she have said, she feel her face getting red.

Hyunsuk cleared his throat killing the tension. "I-I will leave you alone." He then hurriedly went out of the hospital wings. As soon as Hyunsuk closed the door, Y/N covered her face with a groan. "You sound so dumb, Y/N."

Hyunsuk let out his breath that he had been holding, he was flustered.

"O-Our son?" He mumbled. He couldn't help but broke into grin. "No no I'm still young to be father." He shrugged his shoulder and went downstairs.

He took a pillow covering his red face away from his friends. They all look at him weirdly.

"You look so red." Doyoung stated. Hyunsuk groaned and threw the pillow to him hitting hard on the face. "Hey I'm just saying!" Doyoung yelled.

"What do you think if I have a son?" He suddenly asked. It was silent for a moment but they burst into laughs. "I'm serious!" He shouted.

"Suddenly? Do you already have plan with Y/N?" Jihoon wriggled his brows teasing the redden boy. He sighed. "There's no use of asking you guys!" He said in annoyance.

Soon enough the laugh died down. "I bet your son will run away from you. You love to nag people sometimes." Haruto said wiping away his tears. "Oh gosh you sound so funny." he continued. "Adding in you are a big eater. Might be stealing your son's baby foods!"

"Maybe I shouldn't have ask you guys."