M-26

Chapter 26: The wedding disaster
"Die!"

Y/N was waiting for Treasure at their table in the cafeteria. Abruptly a student came up to her with an envelope in his hand.

"Miss Y/N." He bowed his head in respect. She looked at him then he lend the envelope to her. "What's this?" She asked taking it from him.

"It's a wedding invitation from my clan. I hope you can come, we will wait for your appearance." He stated. "I will think about it. Thank you." She let out a small smile at him making him quite flustered and walked away.

"What's that?" Yedam pointed as soon as he sat down followed by the others. "A wedding invitation." She passed the envelope to Hyunsuk.

For The Happiness of
Song Haoh & Kang Seungyoo

Dear Mr/Mrs Lee Y/N and Treasure, you are respectfully invited to the wedding reception to make the night more cheerful. We hope nothing but your appearance.

Venue: Hilteum Hotel
Date: 31st July 2020
Time: 8pm-11pm

"Let's go to the gym hall. We have our combat training." Y/N groaned. "Don't complain, it's been so long you haven't do your training." Hyunsuk scolded her. "Bet your strength is not like before."

Few minutes later, Hyunsuk was dodging her punches panting away. "Calm down!" He shouted. Y/N who keep aiming his body not stopping her. He managed to stopped her fist right in front of his face and sighed.

Suddenly he felt his body was picked up and slammed down onto the mat. He groaned at the sudden pain. Y/N have her fist on Hyunsuk's cheek. "Don't test me." She whispered letting him go. She smiled mockingly at him.

"Well done Y/N! Now that's all for today's lesson!" The new trainer called and students began to walked out of the gym. He was handpicked by Y/N herself to avoid things happened like last time. She lend out her hand to Hyunsuk, he glared at her before taking her hand and stand up.

"I will get you next time." Hyunsuk pointed walking away with Treasure.

"Hey." She turned to a half naked Seo Kangmin."Why are you not wearing your shirt?" She asked him. He smirked. "Why? Are you enjoying it?" He stated looking at her up and down. She rolled her eyes gagged right in front of him.

"Are you happy with Hyunsuk?" He suddenly asked. Y/N furrowed her brows looking at Seo Kangmin. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I?" He shook his head. "I'm better than him! Why can't you just accept me?"

Y/N scoffed. "I rather marry a beggar than marry you." She spat out. Suddenly Kangmin's face turn into scowl. He turned around walking away from Y/N.

Her eyes caught the tattoo at his back shoulder. She ran towards him and stopped him. "Where did you get the tattoo?" She blurted. Kangmin's face suddenly pales not knowing what to answer her. "I-I got it for fun. Y-Yeah." He pushed Y/N away and hurriedly walked out of the gym. She just stood there watching his back in full suspicious.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. Because of her fast reflects, the person got a punch on the chest. "Oh my god! I'm sorry." She hold Hyunsuk's arm. He just glared at her. "Why are you watching Kangmin?" He asked.

"He got a tattoo on his back. It's the same tattoo like the one that we have been searching for." She said walking out from the gym. "Then do you think he and his father are behind this all?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I don't know but what if there's other clan that got the same tattoo? We can't jump into conclusions." She huffed. "I called Bangtan yesterday, they also haven't got the information of the tattoo. I also tried to hacked in the information but still.."