🎵My Feet are Aching🎵

Special thank you to all my friends and supporters on this app- I wouldn't be here without you guys! I love y'all ❤️
Special guest I_Love_Mochi460

☽☽☽

"Midoriya." The green haired man looked up to see a unamused Todoroki standing in front of his desk. His arms cross, as a tired sigh left his lips. "Seriously, not this again."

Izuku sat up, staring at the half hot and half cold man. Izuku shrugged, "confused " on why todoroki seemed so annoyed by his actions. "You change your acrylics a lot, yesterday you had purple and the day before that you had orange. Today you have red, and I must say this color suits you better."

The woman that was sitting on Izuku's desk stared at him with disbelief. Rolling her eyes, she hopped down fixing her skirt. Quickly grabbing  her small wedges she stumbles out of his office, doing a walk of shame.

Shoto's head turns back to see an semi pissed off Izuku. "Seriously?! I was just about to go home and get some." "Oh please, as if you wouldn't do it in the office before you took off back home." Izuku rolls his big green orbs, annoyed his half and half friend.

"Midoriya what are you doing?" "Obviously not getting any." He mumbled crossing his arms over his chest. "Okay smartass. You know what I meant." Shoto leans back onto the sky viewing window. "I'm talking about your life Midoriya. This isn't like you to be going out finding your biggest horny fan girls, and sleep with them wherever is private."

"Eh, doesn't exactly have to be private." Izuku says smugish. Shoto glares at him, izuku then throw his hand up in a "I've been caught" type of way.

"Izuku I'm serious. Your behavior has been getting out of hand. Is it because Ochako dumped you?" Shoto felt as if he had something he shouldn't have, since Izuku's demeanor changed as quickly as a snap.

"No Shoto. I've always been like this, just back then I was just too big of a pansie to do so." "Well then why all of a sudden after she left you? You can try to put on a poker face all you want, but ever since she dumped you you've been out of control. For gods sake, when was the last time you went out and helped the community?"

"An hour ago." "I mean besides saving people. Have you done anything to help around Mustufan, as in volunteering or something along those lines?" Izuku sat there quietly, staring at shoto, trying to recall the last time he did so.

"You might be the number one hero because you have the highest amount of saves, but being liked and trusted by others is important too you know." "I'm aware, but what do you want me to do about that?" He shrugged.

"I volunteered to help out at the Mustufan hospital. They're short staffed and need more volunteers." "Cool." Izuku says pulling out his phone, beginning to scroll through his feed." Shoto sighed, face palming. "Meaning you and I are going to be helping out when we're free."

"You can do whatever you please, but I for one am not helping out at a hospital." "But you are, do you want to be the most disliked hero, like my father was?"

Although Izuku hasn't been feeling the best, being a hero was still important to him. After all, it was his life long dream, it would be pointless to throw it all away over a woman he met along the journey.