🎵And set our grief aside🎵

I created a playlist for this story! If you want to ever just listen to it while reading or need a new playlists the link is in my bio!🥰

☽☽☽

"You're a actual simp." The boy in green rolled his eyes at Shoto as he placed a piece of broccoli in his mouth. Shoto shrugs while Misaki giggles, laughing at Shoto's bluntness. "I'm not a simp, I'm not even into her that way."

"So you don't find her attractive?" "I... I never said that. She's attractive yes but,-" "if she's attractive why aren't you into her?" Misaki says as she places her chin into her palm. "I don't know Misaki, you tell me why I'm not attracted to you."

"Because I belong to your precious Kacchan." She says batting her eyelashes teasingly. "No because I'm just not attracted to you in that way." "So if she asked you for your number you would say no?" Shoto says slurping his soba.

"I would give her my number but-" "NOPE! You said you aren't attracted to her but you're going to give her your number?! Seems a little weird to me."

Izuku groans as shoto smiles at the mans dismay. Growing annoyed and pissed he stands up and walks away from them. They began to speak as he walked away but he continues to walk.

Sure y/n was attractive, smart, and well funny. But Izuku couldn't see himself dating anyone, especially after the way Uraraka and he fell out. Besides even if he did see something, would she even consider giving him a chance?

Considering the way she acts and speaks around him would say she isn't interested in the slightest. Hearing foot steps pick up beside him he stops to see who it was. Expecting at least a friend, instead it was Misaki. Skipping he way towards him with a cocky grin.

"Izuku please don't tell me you're upset. Since when did you gain a short temper?" Rolling his eyes Izuku continues to walk, this time away from the short woman.

"Izuku, I'm joking. Come on don't be mad." "I'm not mad, I'm just not in the mood to talk about something like this when I'm still in love with Uraraka."

Misaki dropped her grin at the man's bitter words. Sure everyone suspected that this was the reason Izuku was only with girls physically and not emotionally. But hearing the kind man say that, hurt her heart.

"I don't see y/n in that way. Yea she's beautiful, but I can't think of being or getting with anyone when she still owns me and my heart. It would be wrong, to do that to y/n." "But if that's the case why be with all of those other women?"

"Because I'm a man hoe okay." He says throwing his hands up jokingly. Misaki chuckled at his joke, sensing this was something to cover up his true feelings, she let it go and smiled at him.

Feeling her phone buzz, she looks down to see a call from Katsuki. "I'm sorry, I have to take this." He nodded, as she picked up the phone in a sweet tone. "Hey baby."

Feeling a little awkward Izuku walks away, heading to another part of their agency.

Going through files or his work, Izuku hums Stawberries and cigarettes, looking for the documents for their crime rates.

(I changed like one word from the chorus to match the description of someone 🥲)

Long nights, daydreams