🎵We're gonna nuke each other up boys🎵

☽☽☽

Laying in bed Izuku exhales deeply, trying anything he can to gain back his breath. Feeling the woman beside him shuffle, he turns his body to face way from her.

Laying a hand on his shoulder, she snuggles as close as she could get to him. "That was truly something else there babe." Rolling his eyes, before grabbing his phone and scrolling thought his feed.

The woman scoffed, sounding more than annoyed. "Seriously, what's been up with you lately?" Izuku moves himself a little further from the woman, growing irritated with her. "You've been distant since I've seen you with that one girl."

"She isn't a girl, she's a woman. Don't degrade anyone you don't know." He says, not looking away from his phone screen. Earning a groan from her, she quickly throws the sheets off of her body. Quickly grabbing her clothes that we're scattered around the room, she glances at the male. Hoping that he would at least pretend to care that she was leaving.

Realizing that he genuinely doesn't care, she tears up from this. Hearing her small sniffles, Izuku's head quickly looks up. "Are you crying?" He asks awkwardly, praying it wasn't because of him. "No, of course not." She replies as she wipes her eyes. "But can you at least answer this for me?"

Taking note that she had cried because of him, he decides to at least do that. "I guess so." "Do you even know my name?" Feeling a little awful for not remembering something such as her name, he just smiles awkwardly at her. "Goodnight Izuku."

After shutting the door, Izuku looks back to his screen. Reading the articles and watching news clips from the night before. When his phone starts to buzz, seeing a call from Katsuki.

Placing the phone to his ear, ready to hear a earful of anger for ditching patrol a couple of night prior. "Hey, Kacchan."

"Why was there a rando leaving your house?" "Uh, how did you even know I had someone over?" "Because I'm outside your house ya damn nerd." Moving the sheets from his body, rushing to the window. Seeing the tall blonde, leaning against his motorcycle.

"Why are you here so early?" "Because I'm here to give you a ride to the meeting." Izuku's jaw dropped, "oh god- the meeting is today!" Quickly hanging up the phone, he makes his way to his clothes to get ready.

☽☽☽

🌙Meanwhile with y/n🌙
Y/n walked over to the elders, placing a plate of freshly made pancakes in front of them. All to their surprise to see the woman up and cooking for them, they smile. "Enjoy your breakfast."

Without needing to be told anymore, they dug in. Grabbing plates from the stack she had place earlier, and adding multiple pancakes. Smiling at the elders, y/n takes a picture before placing her phone back in her pocket.

Feeling a small tug on her pants, she looks down to see Mari and Akio standing aside one another. "Hey there kiddos." They smile, waving as if she were further away than what she actually was. "Monique told me and Mari to get you." Y/n nodded, glancing back at the seniors one last time.

"Okay, let's get going then kids." As the trio walked down the hall, y/n began to get a weird feeling in her gut. Something telling her, that there was something if not already wrong. Mari was able to sense y/n's discomfort. Looking up at the woman, she caught her attention.