🎵And we've drunk a couple bottles, babe🎵

I created a playlist for this story! If you want to ever just listen to it while reading or need a new playlists the link is in my bio!🥰

☽☽☽

Back when Izuku was in high school he was very confident when it came to quirks, and battle. But with girls...let's just say the best "game".

He grew out of it years after he graduated, but right now, it seemed like he was living those days. Sure he talked to y/n like a normal human being, but when she would get close or stand near him his pulse would speed up.

It wasn't the type of speed that it would go if it was someone you loved of had feelings for. It's the type of speed that meant he was nervous, which he couldn't even tell you why.

"I hope you don't mind me, I'm just way to short to reach all of these boxes. And the stepping ladders are old and broken, which I honestly would rather live past twenty-two." Y/n said holding the storage door with the bottom of her shoe.

"You're twenty-two? Wow I wouldn't have guessed." Izuku said walking into the dark room. Y/n stopped and gave the man a repulsed expression. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Izuku recalled what he had said, realizing it may have sounded like a huge insult. "Oh, no! I didn't mean it like that. I meant that it was like- Like that you l-look younger than you were." His hands were waving frantically, expressing his emotions.

Y/n laughed at the nervous boy. "Are you sure you're the same Izuku, Monique met yesterday? To me it seems like you aren't all that cocky and a douche bag." Walking past him, she turns on the light switch. Now wearing gloves and her mask, she navigates through the storage room.

"She said I was a douche? And cocky?" "Yea. Something about flirting with her the first second you saw her. But at this rate she's used to it, she's used to dealing with important people like pros flirting with her."

"Can I ask you something?" Y/n nods, looking above the pair to find the extra bedding sheets. "Who's your favorite pro hero?" Y/n's gaze was back in Izuku.

She had to be joking or lying about not knowing who he was. There wasn't anyway that she didn't know of him and his life. He didn't want to sound arrogant, but everyone in Japan knew who he was before he even became a pro.

"I don't have a favorite." She shrugged, finally finding the bedding sheets. "What do you mean you don't have one?" Izuku noticed what she was staring at and reached up for the boxes. "It means I don't have one."

"But how?" "I don't watch the news, and stuff like that. I don't exactly have time to just watch tv or movies. To be honest with you, I couldn't even name three pro heroes."

Carrying the boxes, the two were heading towards the elderly wing. "Not even three?" "Not even three. Is that weird?"

Sure it was weird. But izuku was just getting to know the woman, so he wasn't going to hurt of feelings or insult her. "Not really, just surprising that's all."

She hummed in agreement as they began to change the bed sheets. Taking off the sheets, y/n was careful to not touch anything other than her hands. Izuku watched the girl take the sheets and throw them into the bin before setting fresh and clean ones on.