🎵I paint my fingernails🎵

☽☽☽

Y/n spinned around in front of the mirror. Watching her royal blue sun dress lift from the spin. Y/n smiled as she felt beautiful in her dress, her curly h/c hair falling onto her shoulders. Wearing a white headband that matched her, white flats.

Izuku didn't exactly give her the exact dress code for this date, but you could never go wrong with a short sun dress.
Y/n fixed her headband after applying a fresh coat of lipgloss.

Her phone chimes, all of the excitement building up in her heart. Only to see it wasn't a message from Izuku, but Misaki instead.

Bakugou's simp😂🥰

Hey! I need you to come down to the lobby really quickly.
Read

But I'm waiting for Izuku.
Read

It'll take two seconds
Please just come down here.
Read

Y/n rolls her eyes, grabbing her purse before heading to the lobby. She jogged to the center of the lobby, not seeing Misaki anywhere. She groans, before Mari and Akio take a hold of her hands.

"It's okay ms. Y/n, Mari and I washed our hands just now." Y/n smiled at the two, pulling her outside. "I love spending time with you guys, but I don't have time to play right now."

"Wait, why not?"

"Because I'm going on a da-"

She stops mid sentence, seeing a familiar black car. Her eyes widen, turning away from the car, hiding her face. Mari pulled on her dress, y/n gaze now on her. She signed to y/n making her heart smile. "He's not in there, just follow the roses."

Y/n didn't notice the white and red roses leading her past the car. Y/n turned back to the twins to see that they were heading inside. A sense of uneasiness building in her stomach, as she took a step.

The trail of roses had lead into the city. Finally being back into bright lights, y/n smiled noticing the roses lead to a small coffee shop. The same coffee shop that y/n and Izuku had gone too, the first night they hung out as friends.

She had walked inside, the employees stirring back and forth in and out of the kitchen. Y/n slowly walked up to the counter, her cheeks a dark pink. "How are you ms. L/n."

Not even caring that this stranger had known her name, she answered with her beautiful smile. "I'm great, just following the roses." The barista nodded, handing her a cup of boba and a treat. "Mr. Midoriya ordered this and requested we give it to you once you got here."

"So this is all part of the date? This scavenger hunt?" He nodded, y/n took the items from him. Looking on the back of the bag it was another direction.

To my butterfly, please go to the place we're we talked about going to for weeks.

The place we talked about? We talked about going everywhere one day, which place is he meaning?"

*Mini flashback my lovelies*

"So where's the one place you want to be more than anything?" Y/n tapped her chin, showing her dramatic thinking. "Well I've always wanted to go to the plaza in the mall."