The Finale

Misaki and y/n stare in disbelief as Monique let's go of his shoulder. "I saw your file. And I think it's best if you and I talk."

"You saw my what?"

"Your file, y/n."

Y/n didn't speak, all she could do was think about all of the memories and lies she had told him. Was he made from all the lies she spoke? Was he upset that she didn't tell him about her XP?

"Misaki, and Monique. Can I talk to him alone please?" Misaki and Monique turned to her, seeing a sad smile on her pale cheeks. "Y/n you don't owe him anything, you know that right?" Monique said, placing a hand on her hip.

"I know, but I think it's time I tell him the truth, and the whole truth." Misaki placed a have over hers, smiling before she walks out with Monique.

Meanwhile Izuku didn't inch closer even thought his heart yearned for it. He was stuck in place, thinking of how exactly he should approach this situation. "You know it's not contagious...you can still be near me."

"That's not why I'm over here. I just- I don't know how to deal with this situation." Y/n heart feels a squeeze, as she looked down at her legs. He noticed her disappointed demeanor, feeling guilty he walks closer to her.

"Can I ask why you didn't tell me about it?"

Y/n shrugged, continuing to look down at her legs. Not wanting or knowing how to speak. Izuku sat next to her on her window seal, turing to face her pale body.

"Y/n, I promise I'm not mad." Her head snapped up, as if the male was reading her mind. She turned and glanced into his beautiful green orbs. Her fears, and worries melting away, a comforting ora taking over her body.

"I wanted you to treat me like I was normal. Not like I was some sick woman, or that I was slowly dying."

Dying.

"Truthfully, I never expected us to even be friends. I don't like getting attached to others, because no matter what I already knew the outcome."

Izuku placed his hand on her arm, hoping that she'll look up at him. "But then you kept pressing, and pressing. And eventually- I guess I just fell in love with you."

Y/n lifted her head to look back at him, noticing his emotions were unreadable. Seeing that there wasn't an expression on his face made her heart feel as if it were being tugged. "Izuku im really sorry."

He kissed her soft lips, stopping her from apologizing. He placed his hands on her cheeks as tears peeled the corner of his cheeks. Trailing down to his face, to fall on his jeans.

He pulled away and gazed at her face. She was pale, her eyes darker than normal. "Have you been eating well?" Y/n didn't respond, she was tired of lying to the one she loved. So she stared at him.

"Let's get you something to eat." "But I can't go outside." "I know. I mean in the cafeteria you dork." Y/n snorted, standing up next to Izuku. He moved his hand from her arm to her hand, intertwining his fingers in between hers.

After they had gotten their food, that sat in silence. Watching one another, the room feeling awkward. "So I'm guessing you want to know more about it?" "I do, but that's if you're comfortable with it."