🎵And your back is pretty tired🎵

☽☽☽

"So you actually enjoyed it?" Shoto asked as the two walked into the office. "Yea, which is weird considering I didn't want to be there in the first place." "I told you helping those in need would be fun."

"If you mean just getting to know y/n better, then yea. I really like helping those in need." Shoto chuckled as they were in the conference room. Katsuki sat in his chair, feet prompted up on the table as a small Misaki sat beside him, rubbing the back of his hand.

Meanwhile Denki sat at the table, air pods in his ears listening to music. Slightly bobbing his head to the rhythm. Seeing his closest friends around the table made the man nervous.

Sure he was happy to see his friends, but when they were around for a meeting, it usually meant something really bad. Shoto cleared his throat, catching the group's attention.

"I see that everyone came." "Well duh icyhot. We didn't really have a choice." Katsuki said rolling his eyes, earning a giggle from Misaki. "Okay, we have two smartasses in the office today." Shoto says, rolling his eyes.

"So as you know Deku is the number one hero. Well I was looking over the ranking and noticed that everyone's rankings have gone down." "What do you mean down, like a spot or two?" Denki asked, taking out his ear buds.

"More like ten." Everyone started at the half and half man, in disbelief. Shocked by their sudden rank dropping." "THE FUCK?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN TEN!" Katsuki asked as he slammed his hand on the table.  "Although I would think that maybe that maybe the new pros were ranking up, but it seems that it's just the people in this room that have been moved down significantly."

"But why the people in this room? I thought we got along with everyone in the pro business." Misaki said, placing her hand back into Katsuki's hold. "Last night Momo and I were talking, she brought up that the rankings and votes have been wavering a lot lately, especially after Izuku and Uraraka broke up."

Everyone's gaze turns upon the greenette. "Izuku did you know about this?" "I doubt it, he's been getting in all these girls pants." Katsuki says, rolling his eyes. "We're not here to talk about Izuku's hormone withdrawals."

Izuku threw his hands up, "Shoto!" "The point is, Momo and I think that it's Uraraka's agency has something to do with this." "But why would Uraraka do such a thing, she's friends with all of us."

Izuku stopped listening and thought back to the night that she had broken up with him.

"Izuku I can't be the same girl I was back then! I have bills and things to do. Things way more important than date nights, and light night calls. I have to make a living for myself and my family."

"I understand that, but I need attention too Uraraka...it doesn't have to be long. Just a couple of hours."

"Izuku you're missing the point. I have more important things, than those thing izuku. You know I love you."

"But when you act the way you do, shows differently."

"Izuku just stop! Okay, leave it alone."

"Babe, I just want to love-"

"You know what. I warned you already, and I'm so sick and tired of the crying. We're done."