🎵And as the earth runs to the ground🎵

☽☽☽

Monique stared at the green haired male, crossing her arms with a deadly glare. Each passing second, making her seem more and more intimidating.

"What's with the look?" He asked, putting his hands up. Monique scoffed, rolling her large brown hues. "As if you don't know- how could you keep such a cute girl away from us?!"

She leaned down a bit to be eye level with Eri. Monique smiled brightly, holding a hand out to Eri. "It's really nice to meet you Eri." She blushed at her kind words, turning away bashfully. "Thank you."

Monique excused herself, getting back to her desk to fill out prescriptions. Looking at Monique, Eri snapped her fingers. Leaning over to Izuku, whispering a very "important" question. "Zu, is that the girl you were texting last night?" Izuku gave her a repulsed look.

"The hell Eri? No! That's Kaminari's girlfriend." Eri giggles, lifting herself to her tippy toes. Searching back and forth for something. "What are you doing?" "Trying to find the woman who has you so love sick."

"I'm not love sick Eri, besides how do you even know she's here?" "Suki. He says that your a simp for a woman you volunteer with at the hospital." "I already told them, IM NOT A SIMP!"

"Who's not a simp?" The pair shudder at the sudden voice. Y/n places a hand on her chest, "woah, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you guys." Izuku sighs, glad to see that it was just y/n. "You can't keep doing that, you're going to give me another thing to stress about."

"That's not funny," she dawns with an angry demeanor. "I thought it was funny." He says shrugging, making Eri stomp on his foot. "Ow!" "Zu, stop being so rude. She's a woman, treat her with respect."

"Dang freckles, I think I like this girl more than you already." Izuku didn't find that joke funny, but y/n and Eri did. "Of course you do. Everyone prefers me over him." Y/n nods agreeing with her. "I can agree with that."

"Is today national make fun of Izuku day?!" He asked a little annoyed at the pair. "No Zu, come on you know it's the twins birthday!" "It was a sarcastic statement Eri."

Y/n laughed at the two, seeing that they were so mean but caring for one another. It took her back to when she first starting volunteering at the hospital. When Monique and her first met, there was never a dull moment with those two.

"I really appreciate you both for helping with the party. It really means a lot." "Of course, the twins are one of the cutest beings I've ever gotten to meet." Eri cleared her throat, crossing her arms. "Okay okay, second cutest beings I've ever met."

"That's better." Eri says, pushing her hair behind her shoulder. "Okay, let's go ahead and start with the décor." Izuku nodded, following y/n to the storage room. Although Eri was there to help them, her curiosity got the best of her. She walked away and searched the hospital.

While y/n and Izuku walk in silence to the storage room, feeling an awkward tension between them. The odd part, neither of them knew why it was like that. They were talking normal almost two minutes ago. And the night before they had "normal" conversations like they always do.

So why was it so awkward now?

Izuku grew tired of it, clearing his throat to grab her attention. Y/n turned her head to face the tall man. "So how's you're mom doing?" He knew it was a sensitive topic, but thought it'd be nice to have someone ask.