CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

6:05pm

Hajarah's Pov🌺

"Bring me the finest set of coolers, Safina" I ordered. "Okay Mima" She replied and brought out one set, it was royal blue and golden in color. It was beautiful

I served the dishes I made inside. I actually just finished cooking cause I slept off after my phone call with the girls and didn't wake up till 3:55pm then i prayed and dashed to the kitchen, I made Garnished Fried Rice, peppered chicken laps, grilled wings, coleslaw, fruit juice and vanilla cup cakes with much help from Safina of course

"Thank you so much Safina" I grinned at our work as I set up the table. "It's my job ma'am no need to thank me" I glared at her playfully when she said ma'am. "Sorry" She whispered and we both laughed.

I put on the amazing turaren wuta and turned on the air conditioners before I went upstairs to bath. After I bathed, I performed ablution and prayed before I dressed up. I wore an emerald green colored lace, it was sewn into a straight gown with pockets. I just have a thing for beautiful laces honestly

I wore matching jewelry and applied a little make up, then I tied my head tie and kept aside a matching veil incase the arrive any minute.

Ammar's Pov 👑

I zoomed into the parking lot with my car and parked it properly beside the others. Even Mima's was there, it was gifted to her by her brother. I was just praying so hard in my heart that she's not going to take her revenge on me by not cooking anything. I will explain everything to her later and God knows the reason why I went to work today is because I want to conclude my work for about three weeks to a month.

I picked up my LV office bag from the backseat after turning off the engine, I locked the car and headed inside the house. I was welcomed with a very amazing scent, it filled my nostrils. One thing about me, I love turaren wuta

A smile made its way to my lips when I saw the warmers and other things arranged on the dining table. My heart skipped a beat at the beautiful creature that was walking down the stairs. That's my wife.

"Oh, it's you?" She asked immediately she saw me.  She looked annoyed.

"Yes, who did you think it was?" I asked dropping my bag on the couch. "The guests of course".

"You look beautiful" I said. "Thank you" She replied. "Let me go and shower now okay?" She nodded and I went upstairs.

I took a quick shower and changed into a white Jalabiya, I already prayed back in the office so I just read the Quran and replied a few emails before I joined her downstairs.

I met her watching Food Network with a smile on her face, "You really love cooking right?" I asked suddenly. "Yes I do"

I sat down beside her on the couch but she stood up but immediately grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry" I said. "Really? After all this while?"

"I know, and I'm sorry for that also. It all just happened so fast and I've been so busy with work".

"So busy with work? Have you ever seen a newlywed go to the office on the first day after their marriage? I mean, I get it we aren't normal but still. Atleast I deserve a little bit of respect from you and after that you came back home looking for a stupid file and didnt even bother saying anything about what happened last night!" She ranted.

"I went to work today because I want to cover up for about a month and what happened last night....she, i mean Ikram sent me a message" I said.

"What message?" She asked. "The message stated that...that she loves me truly and all, it shocked me to the core cause all this while I considered her my sister and i thought she also considered me her brother but I guess not. It was all a big shock to me and she sounded truly heartbroken so it made me sad and also angry that's why but I'm sorry for everything please!".