CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

Two more to go...

Ammar's Pov

"Mama please, if she doesn't want to come back with me then no one should force her, I'll divorce her if that's what she wants." I said

"Divorce kuma? Subhanallah don't ever say that again!! Don't forget that you two have a daughter now so how can you live separately when you have equal rights over her? I'll make sure I fix this"

"Mama I don't want this too but I can't force her."

"We've given you two enough time to talk it all out but it seems like you're not thinking about your child's future". Mama got up and went out of the house.

I hope this ends well, the parents have planned to talk to Mima today so she can take her final decision regarding our marriage.

I've been living here, in my father's house for the past one month because my new house is getting ready to receive my wife and child.

I figured that she wouldn't want to stay in that house anymore after all that had happened so I went on and furnished a house I've owned for years, the land was gifted to me by Baba but I went on with the project for years now and the building was finished last year and is now being furnished by the best Interior designers in town, no one knows about this except Jabbar because he was the one who helped me order the house furniture from Japan.

My phone rang and I answered it, exchanging pleasantries with the person on the other line. It is my Business Partner's son whom he wants to take over his business when he's done with university, I've met with him a lot of times and he's still young but very responsible. His name is Aamir Ali Khalifa, he's a really nice young man.

"Okay Malam Aamir, we'll meet up next week then, better focus and ace those papers okay?!".

"Allah ya bamu sa'a dai" He said from the other line.

"Ameen Aamir, goodbye".

"Goodbye Big bro" We hung up later on.

Hajarah's Pov 🌺

"Mama Inawuni, Baba inawuni" I greeted respectfully.

They both replied me with smiles and I thought something was a bit off, why were they here so suddenly?

"Ina Sanaa?" Mama asked.

"She's sleeping" She nodded in understanding.

I got up and was about to leave when Ammi called me back to sit down with them.

"I assume even if you don't know why we are here, you have a guess right?" Mama asked and I quietly nodded. I had a hint afterall

"Well, what is your opinion on the matter, Yaya?" Ammi asked Mama.

"My opinion about this issue doesn't matter but Mima's she is the one whom will either stay here or go back to her husband's house". I quietly played with my rings and acted as if I was oblivious to what they were saying.