Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I gently move his head from my chest and make him look at me. "I promise I'll always be with you. No matter what. Just like you've been there for me... we'll always be together. Okay?" I said. He nods his head. "Yeah...

Always Together

-Back To School-

Y/N P.O.V

For weeks, we have been going back and forth to the police station. They are trying to interrogate us. To try and seek for answers about something we didn't do! We do not kill Mysterio. That guy is a fraud. He's the real villain... not Peter.

I walk past a room with Aunt May and Ned. Peter is in the room. He turns his head and sees us. He gets up and walk towards the glass wall.

"Please... just let them go! They have nothing to do with all of this!" He pleaded. But none of the officers listen to him. They just keep escorting us to different rooms.

"Please sit down" he said. I just take a seat and keep my eyes staring forward. "My name is Sharpe... I'll be the one handling your case this evening. Do you mind if I ask you a couple of things?" he said. "Go ahead..." I said, still not looking at him. "Okay..." he said, sitting in front of me.

"You are Spider-man a.k.a Peter Parker's girlfriend, right?" He said. "Well... as a matter of fact. I'm his wife..." I said. "Wife?? But you're still in school" he said. "So? We're both old enough to get married. What power do you have to stop us from being together? You may have power to keep us in this room. But not to keep us apart" I said. He lets out a sigh and nod his head, knowing that I'm right.

"Alright change question. Did you know that Peter plans to kill Mysterio?" He said. I let out a groan of frustration. "He didn't do anything. He was trying to save his friends. To save ME! We were attacked by Mysterio..." I said. "That's not what Mysterio said" he said.

I scoffed at what he said. "Well... if you accuse us to be lying. Why don't you just strapped us into one of those lie detector thing?? Oh... or are you afraid that you're the one being fooled around by your so called hero? Mysterio was a fraud! Peter is innocent! He'd never hurt anyone!" I said, glaring at him. He jumps back, completely not expecting my outburst.

"Alright... next question" he said, acting as if nothing happened. Clearly pretending that he didn't just get caught of guard a second ago. I roll my eyes and just gesture him to start talking.

"Do you by any chance know who this Raven is?" He said. "Even if I do know her... what makes you think I'm gonna tell you?" I said, crossing my arms across my chest. "Ms. Stark. Please don't make this difficult on yourself. You're Tony Stark's daughter. A HERO. He would be very disappointed to know you helped a villain" he said, sternly. I clenched my hands into a tight fist as I glare at him.

"How DARE you bring my father into this? I know exactly who he was. He did everything he could to restore balance and stop Thanos! You won't exist if it weren't for him!" I yelled at him.

"Ms. Stark. Please settle down..." he said. I let out a shaky breath, trying to calm my nerve. I move to sit back down and glare angrily at him.

"I'm telling you, you're only wasting your time. Peter did nothing wrong... neither did the rest of us. We are the victim here! Mysterio is the real villain. He tricks you into believing the lies. Making you go blind to see the actual truth. Do not forget that Peter helped in defeating Thanos. Without him... half of the population will perish!" I said, glaring at him. He just stay silent, completely not knowing what else to say. I internally smirk, knowing I've shut him up.

He lets out a sigh and let me leave the room. I just glare at him as I walk past him. I make my way out of the building. Peter turns to me and instantly pulls me into a tight hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm okay... you?" I said. He nods his head. "Yeah..." he said, smiling softly at me. I let out a sigh of relief. He cups my cheeks in his hands and place his forehead against mine.

"I'm so sorry for dragging you into this mess" he said in a low voice. "It's okay, Pete. I don't blame you. You did nothing wrong. We were there together..." I said. He smiles sadly at me. I smile at him and gently pulls him into a hug. He buries his face into my neck. I run my hand through his hair.

"Let's go home?" I said, in a soft tone. "Okay..." he said, nodding his head. He pulls away from the hug and give me a gentle kiss on my forehead. I smile and peck his lips. We turn around and walk away.

We decided to move back to Aunt May's house. She told me to. Actually, mom said that I should go back to Stark tower. With all the facility, we'd be safer there. But I refuse. I don't want to make the other former Avenger members get involved into this mess.

The Next Day

We get off the car. On either side of the school entrance there are a lot of people. Reporters... haters... Mysterio's supporter. They're holding banners that said Peter is the devil.

I can tell they are making Peter uneasy. I gently slip my hand in his. He hold my hand tightly. I give his hand a gentle squeeze.

"Oh how I wish I can just use my power to make them stop..." I said, in a low voice to make sure only Peter hear. "Don't... you're only going to make things worse. They'll know you're Raven. You're going to be in trouble..." he whispered back. I let out a sigh and nod my head.

Out of the corner of my eyes I can see Flash going around claiming that he's Peter's best friend. He even pushed Ned out of the way to talk to one of the reporters. I roll my eyes, without saying anything.

I stay silent as they scan my body to make sure I have no weapon with me. Then they push me forward. "Wait... I'm going with him" I said to one of the officer. "No, get going" he said, sternly. I turn to look at Peter.

"It's okay... I'll see you later, okay?" He said. I just nod my head. I turn around and head inside the school. I just hope Peter will be alright.

I head towards the locker room. I open the locker and see my father's photo. I bit my lips as tears stream down my cheeks. "Dad... if only you're here. You would have been able to give me advice. I'm so lost without you, dad..." I said, running my hand across the photo's surface.

"Y/N..." I hear someone said. I turn my head to see Ned. I smile sadly at him as I hug him. He rubs my back softly. "It's okay... we'll get through this mess. Okay?" He said. I just nod my head, without saying anything else.

*to be continued*