Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

I think about it. A place where Peter and I go to when we want to have a talk... or simply when we need to have a peaceful time. My eyes widened as I thought of one place. "I know where he might be..." I said, turning to the others.

-Working For Cures-

Y/N P.O.V

Ned and I walk down the stairs. Peter is sitting there. I can hear his heavy breathing. I walk towards him with Ned following behind me. I kneel down next to Peter and gently pull him into my embrace. Ned do the same on his right side.

He burst into tears as he leans into me. I run my hand through his hair, trying my best to comfort him. I feel tears building up in my eyes, but I stop myself from crying. I need to be strong for my husband. He needs me more than anything right now.

After a while, his cry slowly stops. I pull away from him. "There's some people here to see you..." I said. He gets up and turns to look at a higher spot. The other two Peters is perching on top of a dome like structure.

They jumps down and lands on the same level as us

They jumps down and lands on the same level as us. "Whoa... hey, wait wait wait!" Peter said. They stand straight, in surrender manner.

"I'm sorry... about May. I know how you feel..." one of them said. "Please don't tell me you know how I feel..." Peter said. "I lost Gwen... she was um. She was my Y/N" he said. Peter turns his head to me and focus back on them.

"I lost Uncle Ben... I want to revenge for his death. But I realize it won't fix anything..." the other one said. "Aunt May died for nothing... and it's all my fault. I should have listened to Dr. Strange and send you guys back. But now I don't care anymore. I will send you back..." he said. He turns to me and reach out for the box. But I pull it out of his reach.

"Listen to them, Peter..." I said. He turns to look at the two again. "Aunt May said, in her last moment. That she believes what I did was right. She also said that... a great power come-" Peter said. "With great responsibilities" one of them said. "How did you know about that?" Peter said, looking surprised. "Uncle Ben said the same..." one of them said. "On day he died..." the other one said. Peter looks at them back and forth.

"Maybe May didn't die in vain. We can still work together to fix this mess..." one of them said. "He's right, Pete. We've come too far to stop now... we should try..." I said. Peter turns to look at me. He looks hesitant, as if he's afraid. I give his hand a light squeeze. His eyes soften slightly. He nods his head.

***

We are now in an empty lab. The three Peter's are working on cures for the crossover villains. I turn to look at Ned to see him talking to the second Peter that appear at his house.

"So... do you have a best-friend too?" He said. "I did" he said. "Did?" Ned said. "He died in my arms. After he tried to kill me. It was heart breaking..." he said. Ned's expression turns weird. He turns to look at Peter. Ned just walks away without talking to Peter.

I walk towards Peter and sits down in front of him. He turns to look at me. "Are you okay?" I said. He just nods his head.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this..." he said. "Peter. No... I'm here, okay? You're gonna get through this. We're gonna get through this together..." I said. He nods his head, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Peter!" Ned said. Peter turns to him. "Yeah?" He said, along with the other two. I look at them back and forth.

"Oh... sorry... you mean them or" they said together. "Uhh... Peter, Peter?" Ned said. "We're all called Peter" they said. "Peter Parker?" Ned said. "Same again bro..." they said. I let out a light giggle, while covering my mouth. "The computer!" Ned said. "Oh!" Peter said, running around the desk.

"Okay... I'm done" Peter said. "Yeah. Me too... so... we're going to try to cure them. While they try to kill us" one of them said. "Well... that's the plan" Peter said. He nods his head and turns to look at me.

"Why are you laughing, by the way?" He said. "Oh, nothing... that's just brought back a memory..." I said. I try my best not to start laughing again as I recall what happened earlier. It really brought back that memories.

Flashback

"So... can you let go of Peter now?" I said, turning. "why would I let go of myself?" Quill said. I turn to him "wait... your name is Peter? I thought he called you Quill and I'm talking about him" I said, pointing at Peter. "Oh..." he said, letting go of Peter.

"And to answer your question... my name is Peter Jason Quill. So?" He said. "Ah~" I said. "And you, kid?" He said, turning to look at Peter. "I'm Peter Parker..." Peter said. "Wow... it'll be funny if I call Peter and you two respond..." I said, giggling softly. They roll their eyes at me.

"So Peter..." I said. "Yeah?/What?" They both said at the same time, and I burst out in laughter. "See? I told you guys it's funny" I said, still laughing again. "It's clearly not..." Quill said, rolling his eyes at me. "You're right it's not... it's freakin' hilarious!" I said, laughing harder.

End of flashback

Peter rolls his eyes at me. "Oh... it was that time. She calls out Peter and two of us responded" he said. He looks confused. "There's another Peter Parker in this dimension?" He said. "Oh he's not Peter Parker. His name is Peter Jason Quill. An old friend of ours..." I said. "Oh..." he said. He turns to the other Peter.

"So are you gonna go into battle looking like a youth pastor, or you got your suit?" He said. The other one pulls down his shirt slightly to reveal his suit. "Okay, cool..." he said.

Ned comes towards us and hands Peter is web fluid. "What is that?" The second one said. "Oh it's my web fluid. It's for my web shooters. Why?" Peter said. He looks at him in confusion and shoots web towards a nearby rack.

"Whoa!!" We all yelped. "That came out of you?" Ned said. "Yeah. you can't do that, huh?" He said. "How is that even..." the other Peter said. "No... anyway, we're getting sidetracked. So... here's the plan. All those people are after the box. So we have to find a place to lure them, so we can cure them..." Peter said.

The rest of us nods our heads in agreement. Peter turns to look at me. "What did you say before? Expect disappointment-" he starts. "No... we're gonna kick some ass" I said, serious tone. "Okay" he said, grinning at me.

"So... how do we go there?" He said. "I can take us there. I have magic now" Ned said. "You do?" Peter said. "Yeah he did..." one of the Peter said. "We've seen it" the other one said.

"I have Dr. Strange magic now!" Ned said. "No way! That's awesome!" Peter said. Ned takes off his goggle and looks at Peter with serious expression. "And I promise you... I won't turn into a super-villain and try to kill you" he said. One of the Peter pats him on the shoulder, with a nod. Peter looks at him with a confused expression.

"Okay... thanks..." he said. I let out a giggle as I wrap my arm around Peter's torso. He wraps an arm around my shoulder, placing a soft kiss on the side of my head.

*to be continued*

A/N: it's almost close to the battle scene now. How do you like it so far? I sure hope this live up to your expectation! Thanks for reading. Love ya~