𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲. 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘭

"𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗹"

"𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗹"

𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻....

Mirabel grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of the front door. We looked out the window of the dining room and some little kids were waiting outside. They began to shout all kinds of questions about the Madrigals, one of them chugging a cup of coffee. Mirabel laughed and spoke to them while placing clean plates on the now empty table. Everyone had cleared out to do their chores.

"So your family is the only one with magical gifts, I take it?" I questioned Mirabel.

"You bet!" she answered, up the stairs with a grin. "Now come on, we've got some singing to do!" Mirabel began to dance and sing them her song, Casita helping out.

Drawers! Floors! Doors! Let's go!

My eyes widened as I looked at all of the doors upstairs, glowing with each member of the Madrigal family carved into their own door. Their rooms.

I grinned a bit when I saw Camilo's but it switched to a frown as I noticed....Mirabel didn't have one? Come to think of it, she never even told me what her gift was....

This is our home
We've got every generation
So full of music
A rhythm of its own design

Mirabel opened a door, revealing Isabella flipping her hair while sitting on her bed. Her room was very pretty, covered in beautiful blossoms.

This is my family
A perfect constellation
So many stars and everybody gets to shine

She pointed to Luisa, who was running on a treadmill with weights in her hands.

Everyone came out of their rooms and Mirabel continued to sing, focusing on Abuela Alma first. The elderly woman looked very solemn, as usual.

Whoa!
But let's be clear, Abuela runs this show, whoa
She led us here so many years ago, whoa

Everyone was dancing to Mirabel's song, but I found myself just watching with a smile.

And every year our family blessings grow
There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so

We all went out the front door. The family in two rows with Mirabel and I in between. Camilo tapped my shoulder as he walked by, smirking as I looked over in confusion. I waved him off but couldn't hold back a grin.

Welcome to the Family Madrigal
The home of the Family Madrigal (we're on our way)
Where all the people are fantastical and magical
I'm part of the Family Madrigal