𝘁𝗲𝗻. 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯

"𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻"

"𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻"

𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨....

I went with Mirabel to her room- even though I wasn't supposed to- and we laid out the glass pieces on a table, attempting to fit them together.

"Why am I in Bruno's vision?" Mirabel wondered aloud.

Hearing a loud boom of thunder behind us, I let out a surprised squeal and we turned to see Señora Pepa, carrying a wooden box and looking at us with wide eyes.

"Tía...jeez...." Mirabel breath, stuffing the vision pieces into her bag behind her back.

"Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!" Pepa shouted, shoving her raincloud out the door and slamming it shut, trapping it outside.

"I just wanted to get the last of Toñito's things," Pepa explained, placing items in the box. "and then I heard the name we do not speak." she whispered the last part and the room grew dark when another raincloud formed. "Great! Now I'm thundering."

She paced around the room, obviously stressed out. "And a thunder will lead to a drizzle, and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle- clear skies, clear skies," The cloud disappeared as she calmed herself, a forced smile on her face as the room brightened. "clear skies...."

"Tía Pepa...." Mirabel said to Pepa very cautiously. "If Bru-" The raincloud returned. "If he had a vision about....someone....what would it mean for them?"

"We don't talk about Bruno...." Pepa reminded her, sitting on the floor and squeezing the rainwater out of a sock. "I know, it's just....hypothetically, if he saw you...."

"Mirabel, please!" Pepa shoved the cloud away. "We need to get ready for the Guzmans!"

"I just don't know if it was generally positive or....less positive-" Félix suddenly bursted through the door and shouted "It was a nightmare!"

"Félix!" Pepa scolded. "They need to know." the man corrected her. Pepa placed a finger on his lips. "We don't talk about Bruno!"

"He would see something terrible! And then-" he got in our faces and made weird noises. "Boom! It would happen!" Pepa continued to scold him. "We don't talk about Bruno!"

"What if he didn't understand what he saw?" I tried another question, since Mirabel was running out. "Then you'd better figure it out, because it was coming for you." Félix grabbed Mirabel's shoulders as Pepa began to sing.

We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no
We don't talk about Bruno, but

Suddenly the scene flipped and I could see the setting in the village with Félix and Pepa in their wedding clothes.

It was my wedding day (it was our wedding day)
We were getting ready, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky (no clouds allowed in the sky)
Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin