𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦

"𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲"

"𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲"

𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵....

"I've spoken to the Guzman's about Mariano's proposal to Isabela," Abuela was saying, walking around the table. "Dolores, do we have a date?"

"Tonight. He wants five babies." Dolores, added, giving Isabela a side look as flowers bloomed in her hair. The poor girl's eyes were wide with surprise and discomfort.

"Wonderful!" Abuela said. "Such a fine young man with our perfect Isabela will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our families stronger." Isabela tried her best to keep her posture as Abuela continuously bragged on her. Poor Isabela....

Camilo shapeshifted into a dark-haired man- who I assumed was Mariano- and perked up his lips, grinning teasingly.

Isabela flickered some flowers in his and Camilo transformed back into himself, spitting a few blossoms out of his mouth. He took one that wasn't covered with saliva and placed it into my hair with a smile. My cheeks tinted slightly pink at the action.

 My cheeks tinted slightly pink at the action

"Our magical community is counting on us. La Familia Madrigal!" Abuela concluded, everyone repeating her last words strongly.

As soon as brunch was over, Mirabel yanked me out of my seat and dragged me into town after Luisa. We found her stacking donkeys onto her back and shoulders.

"Luisa! You gotta tell me about the magic!" Mirabel shouted. "What's going on? What are you hiding?"

"Nothing. Just got a lot of chores so....maybe you should just go home?" She kicked someone's house that was leaning, moving it back into place.

"Dolores said your eye was twitching, and it never twitches so something is making you nervous." Mirabel accused, the two of us running to keep up with her. "Move!" Luisa complained. "You're gonna make me drop a donkey."

"Luisa will you just tell me what it is?!"

"You're obviously worried about something! Luisa, if you know what's hurting the magic and it gets worse cause you won't tell me what's wrong-"