8. A LIGHT MORNING IN YAHAMA

Charlotte's POV

We reached Yahama at about 10.15 p.m. I had already informed Misha to send a car to pick us up. Veronica had gone to sleep the moment the jet started. I woke her up just a minute before the jet was about to land.

 I woke her up just a minute before the jet was about to land

We got out and saw a Bentley with my mother standing. I walked to her and hugged her. Mom said hello to Veronica and she did the same. "Your wife is sleepy. We must go." Said my mother and we left. We reached home in half an hour. Mom showed us our room and we walked to the room. Misha was sleeping in her room. veronica lied down on the bed and fell asleep in a minute. She must be very sleepy.

I talked to my mother for a while, ate food and then went to sleep. I woke up next morning and saw Veronica looking for something.

"Are you looking for something?" I asked her while still lying on the bed

"Are you looking for something?" I asked her while still lying on the bed. "Yes! I am looking for my bag. You brought another bag right! Or did you put my clothes in your bag?" she said. I realized that I totally forgot to pack her clothes. I was feeling ashamed of myself. She asked me to do one thing and I couldn't do it. "I am sorry Veronica! I completely forgot." I said.

After a minute, she said, "It's okay. Just tell me where is the shop nearby and I will buy some clothes." "Just give me half an hour and we will go to a shop together." I said. "It's okay. You rest. I will go and get some." She said. "No! I will come with you. It was my mistake and I need to correct it. So please, just half an hour." I said and quickly got out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

Veronica's POV

I woke up and saw Charlotte sleeping next to me. She is on her back, with some of her hairs on her face, making her look more beautiful. I carefully moved her hairs from her face and looked at her. She looks so relaxed and gorgeous. I can spend my entire life looking at her like this. I look at the clock and see the time. It is about 8 and I get out of the bed.

I walk out of the room carefully, without making any noise, as I don't want wife to get up from her sleep. I walk to the huge living room. I was asleep when we came home last night. I see Misha and Sarah. Misha looks at me and then runs to me. She hugs me warmly and wishes me good morning. I do the same.