nine :D (smut)

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!

It's been 2 weeks since the incident. Things have been good, and I've grown closer to the boys. I was currently getting ready for dance. I had a class with 2-5 years olds. This should be fun. It's 11am right now, I have to leave at 12pm and won't be home until around 9pm. This is gonna be a long day.

I put on mint green leggings, with a white sports bra. The opening between my leggings and sports bra revealed the abs that I had worked very hard for, and that made me feel good about myself. I made my way downstairs to make a drink before I had to leave. When I walked towards the kitchen I looked over and saw all the boys on the couch and Alex was first to see me, he got up and followed me into the kitchen "Hey Mi Amor, you look- hot." I laughed at that "thanks Alex"

I decided to make a smoothie with low fat vanilla yogurt, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries. While I was waiting for it to finish arms wrapped around my waist, I expected to see Alex, but to my surprise it was Clay. I shouldn't be surprised considering whenever I get ready for dance, he always come up to me because I look really good "Hey princess" Just by the nickname I could've guessed it was Clay. "Hey baby" I answered as I poured the smoothie into my water bottle, and screwed the cap on "do you have to go?"
"Clay.. we go through this every single time I have to leave. Yes, I have to go. I have kids to teach"
"For how long?"
I was hesitant to even answer him because I knew he would be upset
"Nine hours..."
As soon as I said they he let go of me, and walked off dramatically "Clayyyy!" I said, dragging out the 'ay'

I walked into the living room, and Clay flopped onto the couch, landing on Nick "What's your problem, Clay?"
"He's being a big baby" I answered
He rolled over "She's leaving for nine hours!"
All the boys looked at me, which I immediately took as a chance to leave. I ran out to my car, and heard many footsteps behind me, I hopped in the car, and all the boys stood outside my window, so I rolled it down "I'm sorry" is all I said and I left

As I walked inside my studio I saw the little girl Ive been teaching for a few months now "Hey Ella!" "Hi Miss Blake!" She said, excitedly. She's only 3, so I picked her up "Are you excited to learn your solo?"
"Yes!"

So I walked into the room i'd be working with today "Hey girls!" We very rarely ever get boys. They all answered with a variation of 'Hi's

I worked for about an hour on technique with them, and a few hours on teaching Ella her solo

Aria, who works at the studio, walked in after Ella left "Hey babes" "Hey Ari" I smiled "So, we need you to come to the teens room"
I've always dreaded teaching teens, they're so opinionated. I guess Aria saw that look on my face because she tried reassuring me by saying "it's only 12-14, not that bad"
"I thought I was only teaching the littles today"
"Yeah, about that...
"What's going on?" I asked, a little scared
"Stacey quit.
"She what!"
"She couldn't deal with the teens. Apparently they're bicthy and shit dancers"
"The teens are the best ones here besides the competition team!"
"That's what I told her. I walked in on her yelling at them because not all of them had their left Ariels"
"That takes time, oh my god."

I walked into the teens room, and they all looked relieved "Hey, what's going on?"
"Stacey got mad because only Kim, Aurora, Teagan and Sage have their left Ariel"
"And that's fine! That's why we have a acrobatic class 3 times a week"

They all agreed with me, and we began working on a group dance. They are all incredible dancers, and I'm happy I get to do this

More hours passed and I was finally done, I walked to the front desk, about to leave until I was stopped by one of my choreographers, that was working at the front desk "Hey Blakely" I looked at him "Hey what's up?"
"This is Jennifer, and her daughter Gemma, and they are insisting to be apart of your team, and compete"