1.

Right now you were fighting the most feared person at your school besides you.

Technoblade.

Besides him being a boar hybrid and you being an enderman you were both the most terrifying people in school and the most powerful.

Y/n Ender was an enderman. She had earth/forest powers and could control the wind/leaves/anything to do with the earth. Except for like the other elements. She had a brother named Ranboo and a sister named Niki but she was the oldest.

Technoblade was a boar hybrid and had fire powers. He could basically do anything with fire plus controlling magma and heat resistance. He was the principal, Philza Minecrafts, son. (Techno's the oldest after Wilbur) He had three brothers named Wilbur (oldest), Tommy (second youngest), and Tubbo (youngest).

Now that you know some stuff about them let's get to the scene.

|~~|

Y/n threw a massive chunk of dirt and rock at Techno and he blasted it apart.

"BEAT HIS ASS! BEAT HIS ASS!" The crowd around them was chanting. Techno threw at ball of fire and she dodged it. Teachers came running out of the building and a wind power blasted them apart.

"EVERYONE BACK INSIDE NOW! YOU HAVE CLASSES TO ATTEND TOO!" One of the teachers yelled.

"YOUR A BITCH!" She yelled at the teacher.

"DETENTION FOR BOTH OF YOU! GO TO THE NURSES AND STRAIGHT BACK TO CLASS!" She teleported into the office.

"Another fight Ms. Ender?"

"Yeah, Technoblade."

"Come on let's get your burns and scratches healed up." The nurse pulled her into her office and sat her down on a chair. "Drink this." The nurse could heal people with a simple drink.

Her burns and scratches stopped hurting and slowly started to heal.

"Thank you Ma'am."

"No problem. I bet Technoblade is going to walk in any second so you better get back to your family dorm." She nodded and teleported into her dorm that she shared with Ranboo and Niki.

"Hey Y/n, How was your classes so far?"

"Shitty. All my teachers are dickheads and I got in another fight with Techno." She fell down on the couch face first.

"Why do you dislike Techno so much? His family is lovely."

"Yeah his brothers and dad are nice. You've just gotten on his wrong side."

"HEY HE PISSED ME OFF SO I THREW PLANTS AT HIM!"

"You shouldn't have! You could've talked it out!" A loud bell rang out through the buildings.

"Ah shit we gotta go back to school. It's my turn to cook dinner tonight!" She teleported into class and her head fell down onto the desk.

I fucking hate this.

"Hey, you doing okay Y/n?" Ms. Puffy came over and asked. "Did you get in another fight with you know who?"

"Yeah. I'm starting to dislike him more and more. I'm also just worried that my parents aren't gonna be here for a long time. They never took care of us as already."

"Hey. Look at me." Y/n looked up, eye contact bothered her so she looked at her hat. "If your parents don't allow you to go back home for the break your welcome to stay at my house. You have before and that option will never change." Puffy kind of took up a motherly role to the three kids after their parents started to ignore them. Which of course was Y/n's fault.

"Thank you Puffy."

"No problem Hun." The rest of the class came into the room and sat down.

"Alright everyone! If you'll pull out your notebooks from yesterday we're going to continue with our art project! Please make sure to clean up any supplies that you use, ask before using any of the ovens or kilns please!" Y/n pulled her art book out and played music through her headphones. She'd chosen to draw her siblings, Ranboo and Niki, for the art project.