6.

The others walked in just as they were bandaging the wound. Techno stood in the doorway with Wilbur.

"Is she gonna be okay?!" Niki asked worriedly.

"Yeah. The bullet missed her spine and she should be awake tomorrow." Phil said after coming back from where the medic's where.

"I think we should get you guys some food." Wilbur smiled. They walked out and towards the dining hall.

|~The Next Day~|

Y/n groaned in pain and sat up.

What the fuck? Oh yeah. In the nether.

She felt the bandage on her back and stood up carefully. She put on her hoodie and walked down the hallway using the wall for support. Y/n heard laughter and talking from behind a large pair of doors so she pushed them open.

Everyone was sitting at a long table with food and went silent when they saw her.

"Uh...Hi?" Everyone except Techno and Phil came over and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me." Ranboo whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry."

"I bet your hungry. Come eat some food." Wilbur ushered her to the table and she scooped up a little bit of food. Techno was glaring at her so she glared back. She began to eat quietly.

"How does your back feel?" Phil asked.

"It still hurts a little but I'll be fine."

"Your handling this a lot better than I thought you would." Wilbur added in.

"Am I allowed to walk around the castle grounds?" Phil nodded in response. She teleported into the garden.

Oh my god, I'm gonna end up exposing everything.

She heard footsteps and teleported into a tree. Ranboo and Tubbo ran into the garden.

"Do you think she's okay?"

"I don't know. She just got shot and I think being around Techno is setting her off. Didn't something happen between the two when they were younger?"

"Yeah. They've hated each other ever since they were little." A branch snapped and they looked up. She teleported on top of the castle before they could even say anything.

"Come up here often?" She heard a smirky voice say from behind her.

"I don't want to talk to you Techno."

"I was here first." You could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"I never said you had to leave. Just don't talk to me."

"Aw does that mean you care? Very moving Y/n." She threw a piece of netherrack at him. It hit him in the chest and he stumbled backwards.

"I don't care. I did though. I cared when we were friends. But you fucked that up so leave me the fuck alone." He tried to talk but she interrupted him.

"Your the whole reason he died Techno! Stop pretending like it didn't happen."

"It's not like you haven't done shitty things to me Y/n! You're not the only one who's experienced grief." Anger was starting to boil up in the both of them.

"You thought it would be funny do pull that prank on my own brother? You fucking killed him, and you knew what would happen!"

"I did not! You agreed on it too! You had as much to do with your brothers death as I did." That was the last straw. She punched him hard and he fell off the tower. She dove after him. Techno made a blast of fire before he hit the ground and landed. She punched him hard in the face and he fell over.

"FUCK YOU TECHNO! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME." They started to fight. Y/n threw chunk after chunk of netherrack and rocks at him. He hit her with several blasts of fire before the others had to stop them fighting. Ranboo and Niki held her back as the other family held Techno.

"YOU HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT. YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HIM BUT YOU AGREED." Techno yelled. Y/n threw Ranboo and Niki's arms off her and teleported right in front of Techno. She punched him hard in the jaw and he fell to the ground. Wilbur quickly pulled her away.

"Y/n you need to calm down." She teleported away and towards the nether portal. Since it was by the overworld trees, grass, and flowers were growing there. She sat in a tree and put her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry Jack..."