11.

Techno picked up Y/n and carried her towards the castle. Ranboo, Niki, and Puffy ran towards them crying. 

"What happened?!" Puffy asked lifting Y/n's head up. 

"Her dad stabbed her while she was trying to fight of Dream with us." Tears were still falling down Techno's face. Niki was sobbing into Wilbur's arms and Ranboo was standing there shocked. Tubbo ran over and hugged him tightly but his eyes didn't leave Y/n's face. 

"Ranboo...Come on King, we should get inside." Tommy said trying to pull him inside. Ranboo walked over to Y/n. 

"Is he dead?" 

"Your dad?" Ranboo nodded in response. 

"Yes. He's dead." Tears started to fall down Ranboo's face as they walked inside. 

 "Wait a second. What if we gave her a crystal?" Wilbur asked.

"Who's?"

"Let's give her Kristin's old one." Phil suggested. "It might be powerful enough."

"Okay, lets go." They ran upstairs and into a small room. Techno looked around.

"It's over there!" Phil walked over and grabbed it carefully.

"We realize if we do this she's gonna be a lot more powerful and possibly unstable right."

"Just do it Phil." Techno said sternly. Phil laid the crystal on Y/n's chest and it slowly disappeared. Y/n was lifted out of Techno's arms. She started to glow a dark purple color and floated into the air. 

"What's going on?!" Ranboo asked worriedly. There was a big puff of smoke and everyone started to cough. Techno tried to waved the smoke away from his face. He ran into the middle of the room where Y/n would be. She was laying on the ground, the color had returned to her face and body and she was breathing. Techno sat down next to her and shook her lightly. Her eyes flew open and she sat up quickly. 

"What the fuck happened?!" Techno pulled her into a hug quickly. 

"If you die again I'm gonna kill you." 

"I'm sorry...Do I know you?" He pulled out of the hug and looked at her. 

"You don't remember me?" 

"I don't know who you are..." The smoke cleared and everyone ran towards them. "Where am I?"

"What's does she mean by that?" Techno helped Y/n up and she looked around. Her eyes froze on Ranboo and Niki. 

"I feel like I've seen you two before..." She mumbled looking at them. 

"This can happen sometimes with Endermen." Ranboo said walking over to Techno. 

"Endermen have the tendency to forget things easily. If you can unlock the memories in the their head then they'll remember." He explained. 

"I'm still waiting on a goddamn response of to where I am." Y/n said crossing her arms. 

"Your in the nether." 

"What the fuck is that." 

"Y/n, first can you tell us what you do remember?" 

"Uhm, I remember someone named Dream. I know something about someone named Technoblade, I know we used to fight a lot but then we made up. Someone named Jack is really there. I remember getting in a big fight and something bad happening. That's what I remember the most." 

"Should we take her back to the battleground?" Phil asked.  

"I guess so? Maybe something about it might bring her memories back." Ranboo teleported the group towards the battlegrounds. 

"What happened..."