2.

Y/n sighed as she walked to her last class. It was culinary class and of course Techno was in it. So was his brother Wilbur. She didn't hate him but Techno didn't let them talk.

"Hello Y/n! Why are you late to the class?" Mr Halo asked.

"I just toured myself around the school. Even though I've been here for a long time." Some of the students laughed.

"Well please go to your station and clean your hands." She went over to her cooking/baking station and washed her hands. She tossed her backpack at the wall and put her shoulder length black and white hair in a ponytail.

"Today you'll be making a dish of your choice. All I ask is that you use Shrimp, Greens, and rice. Get to work, you have two hours!" She put in her headphones and walked over to the ingredients. She grabbed shrimp, greens, rice, seasoning, and countless other things. Y/n then went back to her station, giving Techno a glare as they passed, and got to work.

|~Two Hours Later~|

Bad came over to taste the dish she'd made after eating Techno's.

"Oh my god, This is amazing Y/n! A+ for this." Techno glared at her and she smirked.

"Everyone you are free to go back to your dorms! Class is over, no homework today just practice over the weekend." Y/n grabbed her bag and teleported into her room. The dorms each had three rooms so she had her own. She had a computer on a nice desk next to a shelf filled with plants and books. She had her bed with a bisexual pride flag above it and fairy lights with mushrooms hanging from them. She walked over to her ferrets cage. Her name was Finn and she was super fluffy.

Y/n sat on the ground and opened the cage. Finn came out and jumped onto her legs.

"Aw hi baby." She fed the ferrets some treats. "Your free to roam around as always, Don't poop on my carpet." Finn started to run around and Y/n put her bag on her bed and went to turn on her tv. Finn squeaked and Y/n put her on the bed.

Finn pulled all the stuff out of her bag and started to put it back in. Y/n giggled and pet Finn's head.

"Your sweet." There was a loud knock on the door.

"Y/n? It's Niki."

"You can come in Niki!" Niki came in, shut the door behind her, and sat next to Y/n on the bed. Finn climbing all over her.

"I have dad on the phone right now. He wants to speak with you about something." Niki handed Y/n her phone.

"Hey dad. What's up."

"I wanted to ask if you would come down to my house for the break coming up? Your mother is still out of town with business work."

"You mean hooking up with some guy?"

"Answer the damn question without giving attitude."

"No I'm not coming down for the break and I sure as hell know my siblings aren't either."

"You have no right to talk to your father like that."

"Uh I do actually. All you've done my entire life was treat me like shit. You deserve the same treatment." She hung up the phone and gave it back to Niki.

"Looks like we're going to Puffys." Ranboo said from the doorway.