12.

Y/n walked through the battlefield with Techno walking next to her.

"Remember anything?" She squat down next to a deep red blood stain on the nether rack. Exactly where her dad had stabbed her. Y/n didn't remember that though. She traced her hand over it. Techno watched silently. She suddenly looked around and at Techno.

"Oh my god..." She hugged him tightly.

"What?"

"I remember everything." He hugged her back. "It was so scary...I passed out and then I was in this flower field and I saw Jack! I was with this pretty lady named Kristin too, she seemed nice. I was there for a week! And then I woke up in the room but I didn't remember anything. Oh shit I died didn't I?! Oh shit!" She ran back toward the group, Techno following shortly behind. He was shocked that she talked about his mom. She died right after Tommy was born. She tackled Ranboo, Niki, and Puffy into a hug.

Techno walked over to Phil.

"She said that she saw Jack when she died. She also saw Kristin..."

"What?"

"She said after she passed out, aka when she died, she woke up in a field and Jack was there apparently so was Kristin."

"Oh." Techno turned around and saw Y/n walking over to them with the others following behind.

"So uh...how did you bring me back?"

"We gave you a crystal."

"What?"

"Gods or demigods have crystals that provide power. We gave you one to bring you back to technically you are a demigod now." Her eyes widened. "You need to be careful with using your powers because there's a lot more power or energy inside you because of the Crystal."

"I thought I felt different." She mumbled.

"Let's get some food. I bet everyone is hungry." Techno stayed close to Y/n until they walked into the dining hall. Something about almost losing her set him on edge.

I know I'm not supposed to care. I think I care a little too much. I mean I do but like, too much.

YOU DO CARE TOO MUCH

TECHNOSIMP

E.

Techno rolled his eyes at the voices and we his food quietly. The others made conversation and he listened to it here and there. He heard Wilbur whispering to Y/n.

"He cried."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He cried and was mumbling things like I'm sorry and please come back." He looked up to see Y/n staring at him with a confused look. He glared back and she looked away.

I probably shouldn't have glared. I hope she doesn't think I'm mad at her.

Techno stood up and walked to his room. He quickly changed into a different outfit and walked over to a desk. There was a violin case, it had stayed unopened for years.

He pulled it out and began to play a song his Mom has taught him. Techno had focused so much on the song he didn't notice Y/n standing in the doorway until she spoke.

"That was amazing Techno." He blushed furiously and put the violin away.

"Thanks..." He mumbled.

"You okay?" She walked over and looked at up at his face. "Your face is red."

"It's just a little hot."

"Maybe you should put on a lighter outfit." She suggested.

"Probably." He went to go look for one. Techno turned around to see Y/n looking at the ground nervously.

"Are you okay?" She looked up.

"It's just-before I 'died' Your eyes like shone." Techno remembered something his mom told him.

"If you see someone's eyes shine, that means their your soulmate. You can't tell if your eyes are shining only the other person can. I hope you find your soulmate one day Techno."

Oh shit.