3.

(It's the next day)

Wilbur came up to her before her gardening class.

"Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that Techno dislikes you. Your a really kind person he just-'' She cut him off.

"I don't give a fuck what Techno thinks. But I know that Niki loves hanging out with you and Ranboo likes hanging out with Tubbo and Tommy so just keep Techno away from Niki and Ranboo." She walked into the greenhouse and closed the door right before Wilbur could walk in behind her.

She took a deep breath of the air and smiled. This was her favorite class, she had the earth element after all.

However today was Friday and she only had this class on fridays.

"Alright! Everyone! Go to your stations and today we will be practicing how to grow roses!" Ms Hannah (HannahxRose) said coming into the greenhouse.

|~A Bit Later~|

Y/n was reading a book on the couch when there was a knock on the door. She sighed and went over to open it. Techno was standing on the other side and he was bleeding. A lot.

"I lost my keys to my dorm. Can I use the medical supplies in your bathroom?"

"If you bleed on my carpet I will punch you." She opened the door all the way and Techno walked into her bathroom.

"The audacity." She went back to reading her book.

Techno came out a while later with bandages around his chest and around his arms. Not to mention he was shirtless.

"PUT A GOD DAMN SHIRT ON! WHAT ARE YOU A PIG?!"

"Yeah actually." She rolled her eyes. "Y/n?"

"What?"

"Why do you dislike me?"

"Get the fuck out of my dorm." She waved her hands and a bunch of leaves pushed him out. She shut the door and went back to reading. There was a knock on the door five minutes later and she went over to open it. It was a teacher that she hated.

"You supposed to be in detention."

"Yeah fuck you too." She closed the door and teleported into the classroom where detention was held.

"Finally. You guys need to be here for two hours. I don't give a shit what you do just stay in the room." Y/n pulled out her phone and sat in the back of the room.

|~Two Hours Later~|

Y/n teleported into her dorm and pulled out items to make food. She fed her ferret and poured food for Ranboo's cat. It purred and rubbed against her hand. She then warmed up the oven and started to cook dinner.