23.

It'd been three days and Ranboo was still like this.

"I think this had something to do with Dream."

"Dream is dead." Techno added.

"I'm going in the cell." She typed in the code and the barrier disappeared and quickly reappeared.

"Hey Ranboo...Hey buddy..." She carefully walked towards him. He growled and she stopped. Y/n noticed a small glowing object in his arm.

"Can I take the crystal out of your arm?" She held out her hand. He nodded so she slowly walked closer. The crystal burned to the touch but she grabbed it and pulled the crystal out quickly leaving a mark on her hand. A smiley face. Perfectly burned and scarred there forever.

"Y/n?" She looked up to see Ranboo's eyes back to normal.

"Oh my god..." She hugged him tightly and Techno came in to hug him as well.

"You should go see Tubbo dude he's been really worried."

"I'm sorry for whatever I did. I know I did something bad."

"It's okay, go to talk to Tubbo." Ranboo teleported out and Phil peeked around the corner.

"Did Ranboo go back to normal?"

"Yeah he had a crystal in his arm that I believe was put there by Dream before he died. Or Ranboo accidentally put it there."

"Oh okay. Anyway the break from school is long over. Pack your bags we need to head back to the overworld." He walked out.

"When we get to the overworld do you want to go on our date?" Techno Asked with a smile.

"Of course."

"Well we should go pack, See you later Princess." He kissed her on the forehead and walked out. She teleported into her room a blushing mess and started to pack.

Once she'd gotten the clothes she put her journal in there and teleported into the main hall of the castle.

"Let's head back. I will tell the teachers to go easy on you and Puffy your getting a raise."

"Thank you." The group walked through the town and through the nether portal. Y/n loved the cool air.

"Can we go swimming today?" Tubbo Asked.

"Ranboo, Y/n I'll get the potions but everyone set your stuff in the living room." Everyone was yelling in excitement.

Y/n gagged after drinking the potion but held everything down.

"Okay, Y/n can you make a portal?"

"Already on it." She made a portal and they walked through. Techno was last. He was shirtless and there was a large scar across his chest. Not to mention he was incredibly fit.

"Come on!" He pulled her towards the water. She jumped in and was extremely happy about how cold it was. She dove underwater and swam around. Grabbing Tommy's ankles to freak him out.