24.

"I missed cold air."

"Everyone at school is gonna freak out when they find out we're not enemies anymore." Techno said with a laugh as the two drove towards a movie theater. Techno parked and they walked to the entrance.

"Two tickets please for M/N (movie name)."

"Of course." Techno paid and she handed him the tickets. They walked in, paid for snacks, and then sat down to watch the movie.

|~~|

"That was an amazing movie." Y/n said stretching her arms. She has been taught by Phil how to tuck wings into an oversized hoodie and it was very uncomfortable.

"When we get back to the house I have to untuck my wings this is very uncomfortable."

"Do it in the car then. If you need to take off anything I'll stand outside."

"Nah it's only a hoodie." She carefully pulled the hoodie off. Her shirt came up a little to reveal abs. (Yeah your fuckin buff)

She untied the small leather strap around her wings and stretched them. She had a tank top on so the wings could poke out.

"We can go back to the house now." She smiled. The two got into the car.

Techno parked it in front of the house.

"How was it?"

"How was what?"

"The date."

"I loved it, Thank you Techno."

"Can I have a kiss before we go inside?"

"Come here Techno." He pulled her close and kissed her.

His lips were surprisingly soft. She smiled and pulled away.

"Let's go Loverboy." He blushed furiously as she got out of the car.

"We should probably get to sleep, we have school tomorrow."

"Yeah your right." He rubbed the back of his neck. She kissed him on the nose and walked up to a spare room. He stood there frozen.

"Damn. You fell so hard for her didn't you." Wilbur Asked with a smirk from the doorway.

"YOU FELL FOR A DAMN SALMON WILBUR FUCK OFF!" Wilbur laughed loudly and sighed.

"She wasn't a salmon! She was a merperson!"

"Lair." Techno walked up to his room and flopped down on the bed.

He closed his eyes and the image of Y/n immediately popped into his head. He flipped over on the mattress and buried his face in the pillow.

Techno your a SIMP

AWWWW HES IN LOVE

FINALLY. God damn.

He scoffed and turned off the light. Techno got under the blankets and fell asleep quickly.

|~~|

Techno woke up a thumping on the roof. He yawned and walked out onto the deck. He jumped onto the roof to see Y/n sitting on the roof reading a book.

"It's like midnight Y/n." She yelled and flinched.

"I'm on a fuckin roof Techno! Next time maybe don't scare me?!"

"Sorry." He sat down next to her. "Why are you awake?"

"Everything is prettier at night." She looked up at the sky. It did look pretty amazing.

The moonlight highlighted every feature on her face.

"Take a picture Techno. It'll last longer." He blushed and looked away. She laughed softly and held onto his hand.

"I really like you Techno."

"I really like you too Y/n. More then you could imagine."

"Just you wait..."

The End