8.

She was sitting in the medic wing reading a book when Techno started to wake up. Y/n quickly teleported into the dining hall.

"Techno awake yet?"

"I dunno. He started to wake up but he could've just been moving." She sat down at the table and began to eat. Techno walked in limping and sat down.

"Hello Techno! How are you feeling man?"

"Terrible." He began to eat.

"I'm gonna go read." Y/n stood up and teleported to the tree by the portal. She opened her book and began to read.

|~~|

Ranboo teleported Into the tree.

"Do they need something?"

"They were wondering if we should go back to the actual world. Or if we should stay here."

"I want to tell Puffy we're here. She's basically our mom."

"If you want to go tell her I'll let the guys know your gonna be gone for a bit."

"She might want to join us in here."

"I'll tell them that too." Y/n walked through the nether portal. She breathed in the fresh cold air with a smile. She knew everyone was on spring break so she teleported in front of Puffy's house. Y/n knocked on the door and Puffy answered quickly.

"Oh my god." Puffy hugged her tightly. "You disappeared! Where did you go?! Are you okay?! Where are your siblings?!"

"Woah Puffy calm down! I'm okay!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! The story about everything is a little long."

"Come inside and explain." The two walked I side and sat down. Puffy gave her cold water which was amazing.

"So a guy named Dream who is super powerful kidnapped Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Niki. So me and the Sleepy's, including Phil which is why he wasn't at school, went to this other world called the nether. It's super hot and there's lava everywhere. And the family lives in a kingdom and we had to save the kids. I got shot but I'm okay and now we're staying there. I was wondering If you wanted to stay there as well since your basically me, Ranboo, and Niki's mom."

"Oh...Um. Let me pack some clothes and yeah I'll go."

"There are clothes for you there." Y/n said with a smile.

"Oh okay." Puffy held onto Y/n's arm and she teleported them to the portal.

"Just walk through Puffy." Y/n held onto her arm as they walked through.

"Holy shit. It's fucking hot!"

"Inside the castle is cooler, I'll teleport you to the guys." She teleported her to the dining room. Ranboo and Niki immediately hugged her. Phil walked over.

"Nice for you to join us Puffy, I'm sure your very confused."

"Yes actually, I am."

"Here, I'll tour you around and explain." Her and Phil walked off. The other three went back to the table and sat down. The food and plates were gone and they were just messing around.

"Did anything happen when I was gone?"

"Not really. Phil put the gem in the vault. Y/n stayed in the medical wing with you the whole time."

"Someone asked me too."

"No one asked her too." She glared at Wilbur.

"As if she stayed."

"No, she really did." Ranboo agreed.

"Ranboo!" Y/n turned to him.

"What it's the truth!" He said with a laugh.

"Is it really?" Techno smirked.

"Shut up Techno." She teleported to the top of the castle and buried her face in her hands.

That was so fucking embarrassing. I shouldn't even care. He killed Jack. So what if he dies as well.