15.

Ranboo has gotten a lot of books, some of the water resistance potions and crystals for his birthday. He was super happy about it and wouldn't stop happily talking about them.

Right now Techno and Y/n were hanging out in the kind of hang out or family room.

"Wilbur told me you cried after I passed ."

"Oh yeah." He avoided eye contact and looked at the wall. They sat in an awkward silence. He heard Y/n turn around again.

"Another ghost?"

"Yeah..."

"What're they saying?"

"Watch out." He turned around to see her looking around the room. There must have been more because she started to look irritated.

"Can you stop?!" She basically yelled.

"What's wrong?"

"Their all yelling." She winced and covered her ears. Techno scooter over and hugged her. Her hands were digging into her head so he grabbed onto them.

"Your gonna be okay. Be careful." She winced and plugged her ears again. After a few minutes she looked around.

"Their gone...Ah my ears hurt." Her ears drooped and she winced.

"I'm sorry..."

"You didn't do anything Techno. Don't apologize."

"Okay. What do you wanna do today?" He noticed bags under her eyes.

"I dunno, I'd be willing to do anything."

"Do you wanna do some training?"

"Yeah okay. That sounds fun." She teleported the two into the training room.

"I guess you do you?" Techno muttered. Y/n walked over to the work out stuff.

|~Later That Day~|

It was around lunch time that Techno noticed Y/n looked super tired.

"Hey you okay Y/n?" Wilbur asked when he was just about too.

"Yeah I'm okay." She sounded out of breath.

"Okay..." Wilbur gave him a worried look. He gave Wilbur the same look back and continued to eat after a second. When he was done Techno pushed in his chair and started to walk out of the room. He heard a thump and turned around quickly. It looked like Y/n had tried to stand up but fell. He ran over, everyone else rushed over as well. He helped her up.

"Are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Take her to the medical wing." Wilbur said worried. Techno picked her up and ran to the medical wing with Ranboo, Niki, Puffy, and Phil.

"Medic!" Phil called as they ran in. "Lay her on a bed Techno!" Techno laid her down as two healers ran over.

"What's wrong with her?" One of them asked.

"She recently got a crystal given to her and she's been great since but she collapsed trying to move and has been super tired despite the amount of sleep she's been getting." Techno explained. Y/n's eyes closed and Techno got even more worried.

"Calm down Techno..." Niki said seeing his obvious distress.

IS SHE OKAY?!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

UH OHHH

"She's got wither poisoning. She must have gotten it by accidentally touching a wither rose or getting hit by a skeleton." The healer explained. They held up her arm, Her hands were slowly turning a pitch black. Techno had been wither poisoned before and it was horrible.

"Possibly the new Crystal is speeding up the process." They quickly grabbed a few potions and a small glass of Milk. Techno stood close to her while they gave her the potions and Milk.

"I thought you hated Y/n, Techno..." Puffy said.

"I never hated her. I just didn't want to stop talking, I didn't care if it was negative. Yeah I was mad she blamed me for what happened to Jack but I wanted us to stay close." He mumbled not looking away from Y/n.