5. Secret

Anthony's pov ♒

We all waked up and got ready like every single stupid day. I was wondering which lesson we had now so I looked at my phone. WHAT! We have the whole day astrology! Actually I never had this before so I don't know if it's supposed to be fun or not. Let's hope for fun. I've got downstairs and saw Aiden (Aries).

"Hey Anthony did you know we have only astrology" He asked.

"Yeah I know, I hope it is going to be fun" I replied.

"Of course it is going to be" He continued

We talked still a bit and after all we were about to go to school. We still had half an hour, but that doesn't really matters. Because the other people were already at school.

After the bell rang and we all go to our class we saw Mr. Astra. Yeah, we only get lessons for Ms. Florence and Mr. Astra. I know it is weird. Well, the lesson began and weirdly from the first second it was silent. Maybe because we all had detention with him yesterday. Anyways don't you guys think it's weird that we're just with 12 persons. Idk, maybe I should ask. I put my finger in the air and I waited 5 seconds.

"Yes Anthony" Mr. Astra said.

"Why are we just with twelve in a class and not with 26 like the other classes are" I asked him.

"That are you going to find out this lesson" He said.

We learned about the stars but then the bell rang. After the pause was done we've got back to our class.

"So you guys are wondering why you are only with twelve in one class?" Mr. Astra said.

"Yes!" the whole class said.

"So you guys were the zodiacs signs, but you all were sent to earth for living a normal life. There is a person that wants to kill you all. You guys are getting trained for fighting and using your powers. And yes you guys have powers." He explained.

"Wow that's cool" Greyson (Gemini) said.

"Yeah it is but first thing you guys have to do is finding out what your power is" Mr. Astra said.

"Do you know what our powers are" Summer asked.

"Yes, I do" Mr. Astra said

"Then why you don't tell us just our powers" Vincent asked.

"Because you have to found out by your own" Mr. Astra said

"The only thing I can give is tips, so start" He continued.

We all started to begin with trying to get our powers.

Greyson pov

I saw Summer (Sagittarius) struggling with finding her powers. Not like I find one yet. She closed her eyes and tried to focus. I picked her hand up and saw my past but how in the freaking way. And how can I see what she sees or thinks

"Im so sorry for you" she said

"What do you mean" I said

"Your past" she continued

"Do you think you can see the past/ future and I have telepathy?" I asked

"I guess so" she replied.

"Hey can you guys stop screaming my head hurst from it" Vincent (Virgo) screamed.

"But they're whispering" Phoebe (Pisces) said

"Congrats Vincent you've got your first power" Mr Astra said.

You see all the powers in the next chapter 

See y'all next week ;)

x Emma