14. Lily the artist

BEFORE CHAPTER TALK

Well I just found out almost everyone's birthday is on the 23th, I'm not going to change this but have fun!

Chapter 14.   :

Taurus pov

I woke up in an emty couch, i was spleeping on Celine's shoulder and she was playing with my hair but now i don't know where she is. I stood up and saw a note:

Hey Thomas,

I had to go away for a bit so I'll be back in an hour :)

Well, I guess I'm just going to eat breakfast... I took out some cereal and milk. When I was done I saw Celine getting back inside and gave her a smile. "Hey Tho I had to get some paint for my sister I'll be right back" she said and I gave her a small nod.

Celine pov ( Cancer)

I got upstairs to lilly's room and gave her the paint. "Hey, here's your paint" I said and gave her a small smile. "Thanks" she also smiled. After I gave the paint I ran back downstairs only to see Thomas watching tv. I sat next to him and kinda snuggled in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and started tickling me. "OH MY LORD THOMAS STOP" I tried to stop him while hitting him because I'm way to ticklish. "No" he said with a smirk. He looked behind him and I could see him slightly smirking. Lily came up to me and started tickling me to. This girl.

Summer/Sagittarius pov

I saw my brother, Thomas tickling his girlfriend. I immediately got chills all over me, like how could you be so cheesy.

Thomas/ Taurus pov

"Stop flirting you cheesy little bastard" I heard my sister say. "Says the one who's almost 13 cm (5 inches) smaller then me" I joked back. I mean I really hoped she joked... Am I really that cheesy?

"HERE AND NOW ITS TIME FOR CELEBRATION I FINALLY FIGURED OOUUT YEHIYE THAT ALL OUR DREAMS HAVE NO LIMITATIONS THATS WHAT IT ALL ABOOOUT" Aiden walked into the room. "Come on now" he continued vibing. I dunno what I'm doing here right now to be honest, but the urge in me wanted to continue the song. So I did. "EVERYONE IS SPECIAL IN THEIR OWN WAY, WE MAKE EACH OTHER STRONG," I sang and pointed to him to sing further.

As we finished the song my twin had to comment again, for like the 1000th time in only the week. "OK, but you could have at least sang Stick To The Status Quo" Summer started "It's much more of a vibe". I knew it would annoy her if I started to sing it right now. So guess what.

I. DID.
I bet you didn't guess that huh, or did you...?

When we were far into the song Summer screamed: "Everybody quieeett". "Why is everybody staring at you, not me you" she mimicked. I mean she was very but I mean very good at that tho. And suddenly the whole room started to vibe on high school musical. Which wanted us to watch it, so guess what.

We. Did. :)

A/N
It's been a while lovveers! I'm very sorry this is so short but better than nothing, hoping I can post more often but I won't count on that :( At least I will try xx
- Love Emms