15. Phoebe where are u?

Pisces pov:

I woke up to the irritating noice of my alarm. Would u believe me if i told u that i almost threw it out of my window? Well because i had the urge to do it but someone always finds the right moment to interrupt me.

I probably just had a hart attack because of Celine's (Cancer) scream. "Phoebe where are u, please tell me you're still here" she sounded like she was about to cry. I was so confused about this, I was right in front of her. Why does she sounds so scared? 'I'm right here Celine what are you talking about?' I said concerned. Celine gasped loudly and fell. 'Why am I hearing your voice but not seeing, am I delusional?' she whispered the last part. 'CELINE I'M RIGHT IN FRONT  OF U CAN'T U SEE ME OR SOMETHING' at this point I was scared, how come she can't see me?

'Phoebe is that u?' Celine asked walking closer to me. Finally she sees me. ' YES YES can you see me?' I kind of screamed. 'I'm probably just being delusional' she muttered while she was about to leave the room. 'CELINE COME BACK' I yelled so hard my throat started to burn. Wow, never noticed I could scream so hard.

Cancer pov:

I left the room and heard my name, but i just ignored it I mean you just saw it too there was no one there's no point of staying there.

I walked downstaires ready to eat breakfast, but Phoebe wasnt there either. weird. I sat at the table where yet no one else was. I opened my phone to check my social media and saw a post on Thomas' acount.

It was a photo of him and Summer (Sagittarius) baking pancakes with the caption 'Twin moments 🎉🤩'. Am I jealous it wasnt me, yes. Do I absolutely adore them as twins, is that even a question? They are the best couple of twins to ever exist. I mean look at Summer, always ready to help everyone, one of the smartest of this group yet can say some dumb things. But enough talked about how I love them both, WE ARE HAVING PANCAKES AS BREAKFAST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I saw Vincent (Virgo) walking to the table and asked if he had seen Phoebe (Pisces). He quickly shook his head. This place gets weirder and weirder. Firstly we get to know we're zodiac signs after that we suddenly have superpowers and now Phoebe disappeared? I decided to leave her a message and immediatly got an answer.

<(I was in my room for the whole time what do u mean(still am))

(But I didnt see u there, I only heard u)>

<(What do u mean I literally saw u in front of me, u where there for like 10 minutes thinking u were delusional)

(Wait how do u know that)>

<(BECAUSE I WAS THERE DIDNT U READ MY MESSAGE)

( Were u playing hide and seek with me or smth u werent anywhere)>

(Well whatever come downstaires it are pancakes)>

<(IT IS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)

Pisces pov:

I made my way downstaires, and with this i mean ran downstaires. And with that i meant ran like I've never ran before. I mean who doesn't like pancakes? Ok Aiden (Aries) doesn't but that's his problem.

I still thought about how Celine couldn't see me when we were in the room. I guess she was joking and playing with me, you never know. But still we know each other for how long? Maybe a week. I was so lost in my thoughts I fell down the stairs, hoping no one saw it.

Virgo pov:

I heard a strange noice, just like someone just fell or something. You might wonder why I called it 'strange', that is for the solid reason: no one is here expect me, Celine and Aiden who joined 5 minutes ago. Everyone's head snapped towards the stairs with confused but yet scared faces. I slowly walked towards the stairs but saw nothing. Hmm? 

'Aouch' I heard someone say which I thought it was recognisable with Phoebe's voice. 'Phoebe' I said. 'YES YES I'm right here can you see me?' she asked surprisingly excited. Well at least now i know that it was Phoebe. I felt something grip my arm, or could I say someone? I think at this point my face has a terrified look. I just feel it.

Pisces pov:

Wait, why does he look so terrified? What did I do? A 1000 thoughts and insecurities started to run through my head.

What could've happened to me?

Did I die? Am I a ghost...

Emma speeks!!

Sorry for the cliffhanger here, I didn't finish the chapter because I personally don't even know what I'm going to do with this. But I do have an idea, i'm also pretty sure you all know whats going on so yeah

Im also sorry for how long you had to wait so yeah... I'm not sure when the next part comes out but I'll try to do it asap.

P.S. Vampire truely slays