21. All we need is a girl party

Libra pov

I came downstairs, and everyone was singing happy birthday for me.  Once again, the most embarrassing moment of the year.

I mean can something get higher then this. Especially when you're at school and everyone's singing and you're standing there like, yess, thank you, I have no idea what to do.

Im really thankful that they remember it. Knowing my ex-friends, they would just forget it. Eventually there was a moment I thought Camille would've said it, but she forgets it almost every time too.

It doesn't really bother me anyway. I rather celebrate my birthday in peace than with all random and awkward shit going on.

After breakfast I went back to my room to chill, I mean this is my day. And I'm doing whatever I want. When all out of the sudden Summer and Charlotte came in the room.

'Get ur lazy ass up loser, were going shopping' Charlotte exclaimed, to which I groaned.

Don't get me wrong, I love shopping. But not at the moment I got comfortable, ready to do absolutely nothing.

'Oh don't think you have any choice in this' Summer reminded me.

Last time I checked, women had fought for me to have a say in something.

Leo pov

So basically I send Summer and Charlotte on a super mission, so we could do something big for Lilly. Even tho some little birdy told me that our dear Lilly doesn't like big things...

Me, Leah Leo Laurier doesn't go small or mid. I mean mid is just mid. I'm sure she would like it anyway, it's just a girl party. I was thinking about something like we did with Vincent, but I think it would be better if it's just the girls. Less trouble you know? Yeah you get what I mean.

<><>Time skip<><>

The room where we were doing our sleepover-party was almost done. All the decorations are on its place. For now, it's only the snacks that we have to worry about. After a while those were finally ready, and that was my call to call Charlotte. Now they know that they can come back.

I didn't took long before they arrived. Its not a bad thing tho, imagine the food getting cold. Lilly her expression was shocked. I have no idea if it was in a positive or a negative way, let's hope for the best. Hope for the best and expect the worst as Aiden always says.

This book will not be continued, sorry.