20. Item: Maturity Found

Capricorn pov

We all know, Summer went to Greyson's room. And I want to hear all the tea, and what we also know is that Summer likes to keep things for herself. So u know what? Aiden is Greyson's roomate, let's ask him for a bit of the tea.

(So what's the tea Aiden?)>

<(Lol this is so random, and what tea)

(With Sum and Grey)>

<(Cuddling)

<(Cute stuff)

<(Too much to handle)

<(Wanting to jump off a bridge)

(Wait who?)>

<(Me dumbass)

(idiot)>

<(do I need to feel attacked in some way)

(Yes, act yes)>

I showed the messages to Lilly since we were still working on our stupid presentation. She was in shock, no actually not. I mean we all expected this from the day we were born. 'We should celebrate this, don't you think' Lilly said and I responded with 'Celebrate what'. 'Because the chickens finally made their way to each other and had the guts to tell each other they like each other' Lilly said in a duh tone. 'How much did you just say each other in one sentence' I asked her. 'I have no idea' she laughed.

'So how are you and Vincent' Lilly asked out of nowhere. I gagged super dramatically and she said 'Cmon we all know you like each other'. 'In your wildest dreams yeah, I hate him with all my guts' I scoffed.

Time skip to the morning

Libra pov

Finally it is the day, the day when I'm turning 18. I'm the oldest out of everyone but I don't really care anyway. I mean it's only one year. Right? Luckily for me we have a free day today yay!! Side note: we have much free days compared to others

When I woke up I noticed that Summer was STILL not in our room and Charlotte was asleep. So that meant I can do whatever I want.

I decided to open my laptop, but too bad for me Charlotte woke up and wished me a happy birthday. Before I could even breath my phone was going crazy with all the happy birthday messages I got.

Of course my mom and dad had to find a way to make me cringe with their birthday message.

And then I heard the door crack.

'Guess who decided to show up' I joked.

'What' Summer replied.

'How was cuddling with greyson' Charlotte grinned.

'How did you-' Summer's expression was shocked and I responded with an dramatically 'mhmm'. 'We have our ways' I shrugged.

'That fucking bitch' Summer mumbled.

Taurus pov

I was waiting till Greyson came down. I don't really have patience , but surprisingly I could endure it. And luckily for me the moment broke down.

'Congrats bro, you've finally found the maturity' I said proudly.

He looked at me with a confused look, like he didn't know what I was talking about. Poor boy, he must find it weird now he took a huge step who will change his life. For the better of course.

I've been dreaming about him and my sister getting together. It's basically my childhood dream. My life would have no point if they weren't or wouldn't honestly.

'What are u talking about' Grey said. 'You and my sister, maybe idk' I answered with much sarcasm.

'We only watched a movie last night I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about' greyson confirmed once again.

'Cmon bro, u don't have to lie to me. U two being together is my childhood dream' I tried to convince him.

'I swear it was nothing more' he swore.

My smile immediatly dropped. I trust him whenever he swears, he doesn't swear when he lies. Which means they're not a couple. And also that he hasn't found the balls to ask her out yet. Hopefully he will found them tho. Whatever it takes.

Sorry this is such a short chapter, but I felt like I had to update. I promise I'm going to make them longer again. But I haven't updated in a while, since I didn't have much time...
Happy reading xx Emms