9. Almost done

Last part from the fears thing

Aquarius/ Anthony pov

At a moment complete silence fell. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I thought. I ran to my friends and asked if we can do someting. 'Cause here is nothing just a normal room with only us in and everyone almoste sleeping. But, I got rejected. I'm not like other one's if I'm rejected. I asked other ones and others and others but everyone keeps rejecting me and rejecting me. Even the least booooooooooooring classmates rejected me. I sat alone being lonely in a corner of the room.

Scorpio/ Simon pov:

After there were a couple minutes of silence I heard a zooming against my ear. I felt tickeling on my legs. I slapped my legs because of the thought it were insects. "WHY DO I HEAR THE WHOLE TIME ZOOMING" Vincent/ Virgo screamed. At that moment the tickeling gets worse. This can't get worse. After I said that a wasp stung me. Okay it can get worse. It starts to pick up and hurt more and more. At one point Anthony (Aquarius) walks up to me and takes all the poison out of the sting along with the sting.

Virgo/ Vincent pov:

After I heard zooming I felt bad for Simon (Scorpio). I am the only one who could've helped him during he was full of insects. Why? No one noticed that, I heard. After I screamed maybe Anthony noticed but i don't know because he helped him like 7 minutes later after I actually screamed. I kinda feel as a failure right now, I had, have stricts parents. They always told me to help people if I could and if I didn't I am a failure. I am trying to control myself to not get in a panic attack. After it came back a couple times it faded away and I felt better.

Gemini/ Greyson pov

As I saw Vincent (Virgo) struggeling trying to hide and control his panic attack I wanted to help him. I tried to run to him, but somehow my leg got stuck. I tried and tried to get my leg out, but nothing helped. With everything I tried I hurted my leg more and more. I saw that Vincent (Virgo) noticed I was stuck but I didn't help him while he was struggeling with his panic attack. Vincent ran up to me and grabbed my foot so that it isn't stuck anymore. "Thanks" I thanked him. "No problem" he replied.

Hy, I'm sorry this were short povs and chapters. I tried to make all povs the same length but it didn't work. Next Chapter a long chapter ;)