13. Broken?

Sag / Summer POV

While we waited for the nurse Grey (Greyson nickname) tried to get the pain away with some funny #not jokes. It was a bit funny how he struggeled, but that didnt help the pain. I'm pretty sure my leg is broken because it hurts everytime I move it so a little control wouldn't hurt right? Greyson did try a few times but it didn't work, finally the nurse called us inside.

'So what happened' the nurse said.

'I think I made a wrong move' I said and saw Charlotte (Capricorn) and Greyson (Greyson) still with a confused face.

'And where is it' she asked while writing the information down.

'My left leg' I said.

She kept writing so long, or it was just because we were in a blank room with noting to do. After a while she brought me to another room while Grey and Charlotte were still in the blank room.

'Can you move your leg' the nurse asked.

'hardly' I said in pain.

We went back to the room where Charlotte and Grey were. The nurse told that my leg is broken so they are going to gysum (Idk if it's the right word but yk what I mean right?) it. After that they did that the nurse gave me some pills for the cramps. I knew they were going to make me tired and make me have no motivation to do anything but it is what it is. We got back to out 'shared' house and everyone was shocked even the girls, yeah of course they would be, it was only meant as a prank.

instagram post: feel free to skip

I'm not going to use the usernames anymore I'll  use their names and zodiac

Summer/Sagittarius: me and my broken leg

Greyson/gemini: ALL I NEED IS A LITTLE~ ♫

↳Summer/Sagittarius: BAHHAHAHAH YOU DID NOT 😭

↳Greyson/Gemini: I did :)

load more comments...

[A/N:I had no idea what to write sorry]

Taurus/ Thomas pov

We were watching a movie and my sister fell asleep on Greyson's shoulder. I'm maybe a bit overprotective for her, I'm the whole time looking at Greyson and he seems to notice. I looked away it started to get a bit cringe tho. I let out a yawn and I let myself be comfortable with Celine (Cancer), in no time i was asleep.

AFTER CHAPTER TALK

I'm sorry this is short, i had to post smth, I had no idea to write so probably there will be alot of time skips. There are exams too which make it harder to post more. I hope you enjoyed it and see you next time!

- Emma