Chapter 6 [Episode 3: Part 2]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
———————————————————
Jaehyuk's pov:

Standing next to the teacher as he talked about my score on my recent test.

Teacher: "I'm not surprised by the other guys, but Yoon Jaehyuk, you shouldn't be getting this grade. Also what's with you're face? You look tired?"

Jaehyuk: "I'm fine"

Teacher: "Taking care of yourself is the first thing in maintaining your score. It's midterms soon. And at this rate, you'll bomb the test"

Jaehyuk: "Yes, sir"

The teacher picked up my test before handing it to me.

Teacher: "You can go now"

I grabbed the paper before walking away from the office without saying anything. Making my way to the door I stopped and crumbled up the paper before opening the door and leaving the room.

On my way back to class I walked into Yoshi which made us both stop and greet each other.

Jaehyuk: "Yoshi"

Yoshi: "What's up?"

Jaehyuk: "I have a favour to ask you. I...."

???: "Hello"

Getting interrupted I grabbed Yoshi's forearm and dragged him away from the 5 students.

Kai's pov:

I was making my way back to school when I saw Hyuksuk, Mashiho, Yedam, and Haurto, catching up I linked hands with Haruto which made him jump little as he didn't expect me.

Saying hello to the other boys we walked up to the staircase but was met with the school's security guard, who Haruto bowed too.

Haruto: "Oh, hello"

Guard: "Haruto. Good morning"

Haruto bowed again before Guard walked away.

Hyunsuk: "Our Haruto is so polite"

we then carried on and walked up the stairs and into the classroom. Waving goodbye to them I made my way to the art room.

Haruto's pov:

Walking in, Yedam and Mashiho sat in there seats as I joined Jihoon standing in the back of the class, although Hyunsuk grabbed some salt out of his bag and made a circle around his desk.

Hyunsuk's pov:

I was making a salt circle and I was doing it very neatly until Jeongwoo stepped on it.

Hyunsuk: "Jeongwoo!"

Jeongwoo: "Sorry. What are you doing?"