Chapter 14 [Episode 6 Part 1]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
-------------------

Kai's pov:

The Ambulance put the stretcher that Jeongwoo laid unconscious on in the back of the ambulance as a person got in the back, one of the teachers closed the door.

The teacher then watched the ambulance get out safely.

Jihoon: "Ghosts... were really here"

Junkyu: "Haruto. KI, you okay? You both must be both surprised"

Haruto: "Yes"

Teacher: "Now, the festival is over. So go back to your dormitory. Now!"

As the students walked away the teacher walked over to us.

Teacher: "I'll clean up. Get yourselves together. Go inside"

Doyoung: "Yes, sir. Let's go"

The teacher walked away and went back into the school, as the others minus me, Haruto and Junkyu walked away.

They walked a bit away and Junkyu looked towards us, placing a gentle hand on Haruto's shoulder before walking away.

Kai: "I'm sorry Haru"

Haruto: "Don't say sorry, it's not your fault"

We then caught up with the others.

^(Play this before reading any further)^

After getting dressed back into our uniform we walked to a sitting area in our dorm area. We sat around quietly waiting for our teacher to text us, though the silence was ripped apart as Doyoung sat back down.

Junkyu: "Is it the teacher? What did they say?"

Doyoung: "Nothing's broken. It's a mild concussion. But he can't speak yet. Maybe cause of the shock. Anyway, it could've been worse"

Junkyu: "Worse? It could have been you lying in the hospital!"

Hyunsuk: "Honestly. I can't trust anyone. They're still here. The ones who hurt Jeongwoo"

Yedam: "Who are you, really...Who!! Is it you? Or you? If it's no one, then who?!"

Doyoung: "Calm Down! That's why we're gathered here. The ten of us. From now on, no one can get out"

Hyunsuk: "It's not me. Look here. No ghost can bring coarse salt!"

Junghwan: "It's not me either. How can I do YouTube if I'm a ghost? No one could see me"