Chapter 17 [Episode 7: Part 1]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
-------------------

-Previously-
Doyoung's pov:

Guard: "Let it go, son"

Yedam: "What? It's really you two?"

Haruto turned around the lights above us started flickering before turning back on and his eyes turning a shade of blue before going back to their brown colour.

^(Play this before reading any further)^

-Now-
No One's pov:

Kai then turned around the lights flickering once again but more faster, his eyes glowing the same shade of blue, although his eyes stayed blue a little longer before going back to his eye colour.

Kai then held Haruto's hand, looking towards Haruto.

Haruto: "That's right....Me and Kai are the ghosts."

Junkyu and Jihoon then stood up and walked towards the two.

Junkyu: "Why didn't any of you tell me? Why not!"

Haruto: "Junkyu-"

Junkyu: "Why didn't you two?! Why are you two the ghosts?!"

Haruto: "We're sorry. We really are-"

As Haruto tried to Junkyu's wrist, Junkyu's pulled back not letting Haruto touch him, Jihoon putting his arm in front of Junkyu keeping Haruto away.

Junkyu: "How can you both?"

Hyunsuk: "Why did you two come here? Why did it have to be our class?!"

Haruto looked back at his father who nodded before Haruto looked back at everyone.

-Flashbacks-
Classroom:

Sitting at his desk Haruto and Kai sat there, as the sun gleamed through the windows hitting the blinds.

Real Haruto: "Actually I...10 years ago, I was a students here"

Hospital Room:

Haruto now laid on the hospital bed as his father held his hand.

Haruto: "But. Since I was young, I was weak and it took a turn for the worse"

A doctor and a nurse came, making Haruto's father stand, the doctor started to talk to his father, but Haruto didn't really pay attention.

Doctor: "It's progressing very fast"

Haruto: "I was at the hospital more then I was at school"

Classroom:
(After Haruto's death)

Haruto's desk sat empty, two students at next to it arm wrestling.

Haruto: "Like others. I wanted to have a normal school life. Even after death."

The white that had been placed for Haruto was pushed off by the boys, the flower hitting the floor until a hand picked it up.

Classroom:

No one was here. The only who sat was the ghosts of Haruto and Kai

Haruto: "I couldn't leave my class"

Two boys walked in not fully paying attention they stopped just in front of the two now just realising they were there.

PastJunkyu: "Oh! Hi!"

Haruto turned his head towards the two.

PastJunkyu: "Is this class room 4?"

A nod of the head confirmed their question.

Haruto: "I met..you guys"

-End Of Flashbacks-

Haruto: "From now on...I'll never scare you again. Like before...can we stay friends?"

Junghwan: "You're both disgusting. Don't be pathetic! This doesn't undo what you both did. Does it make Jeongwoo wake up?"

Haruto: "That..it wasn't us"

Junghwan: "You expect us to believe that? After all you both fulled the hole class?"

Guard: "Junghwan, let me explain-"

Junghwan: "Don't! You were in this too"

A quiet click was heard making the students look towards the door. The door opened to reveal the Homeroom teacher. Who looked confused by what was happening near the back as some students and the guard had gathered.

HomeroomTeacher: "What are you all up to? Oh? Is something wrong?"

Guard: "N...Nothing. Excuse me"

HomeroomTeacher: "Okay?"

As the Guard walked out, the teacher bowed slightly before turning back to us and walking over to his desk.

HomeroomTeacher: "Go back to your seats. Time to go home"

The students walked to their seats before sitting down. Although Haruto and Kai slowly made there way to the seats.

As they sat down Kai put his head face down on his desk not paying attention to the teacher.

Haruto sat down and stared at his desk. Junkyu who sat next to Haruto turned to looked at him in a bit of disgust and disappointment before looking towards the teacher.

Though after everything that just happened Kai couldn't keep his emotions in check and in result of that the lights flickered once again quickly, steadily.

The lights reaction made people in the class jump, some students secretly looked between Kai and Haurto.

Teacher: "Ah, what's is up with these lights now?"